Info Sidewinder Computers Massive Sale.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Looks like they are either going out of business or Gary is just cleaning inventory.
I hope its the later, as i have many memories shopping there and if we lose them, then we are stuck with Amazon stores, PerformancePC, FrozenCPU.

If you need water cooling fittings, or you want to horde some for a future build, it seems like excellent prices.
As for everything else, they are sold out.

Reactions: LOUISSSSS

LOUISSSSS

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2005
Lots of great W/C parts!! lots of fittings and a few radiators too. I really wish i was still in the wc scene. Back then parts and knowledge were few and far between. I actually still have my old MCR320 + XSPC RX360 that i'm looking to sell, unfortunately. These 3x120 rads teamed up to did some serious cooling in my HAF932

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Ahh they are going out of business:

Going out of Business Sale - Sidewinder Computers
Sidewinder Computers is closing our doors after nearly 20 years online! Check out our new website and take advantage of 30-85% off EVERYTHING remaining in stock from Fans to Fittings, Tubing, LED lights, Thermal Grease and Pads, Hose Clamps, and a very limited number of Pumps, Radiators and Reservoirs - while supplies last!
Thank you sincerely for being our customer.

The Sidewinder Team
Gary and Remy

well, there goes another one.
It seems like amazon is taking over the world.

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
It's probably been 10 years or so since I shopped there. There was a place that used to have audio for the noise fans made, was that them? Modmymods sells watercooling products too, although their selection of manufacturers is a little light.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Let's not forget Petra's. And Xoxide...from whom I bought my Qmicra v2 case.

Too bad about Sidewinder. Bought a bit from them over the years, just not lately.

But honestly, one could have seen this coming when the iphone hit the market.