sick to my stomach

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
and what makes it worse is that grady "head up my ass" little coulda gotten 2 more runs if he had bunted in MUST BUNT situations. Especially that time in like the 6th or whatever (damn that was a long time ago) when damon shoulda bunted the guy over to 2nd.

WHY LORD WHY.

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
yes...coulda easily. Shoulda definately. Woulda if little wasnt such a douche and baseball was still run by intelligent people. I'm all for the sox, I think we have the most explosive hitting of any team by a LONG SHOT, but that doesn't mean we cant use our heads once in a while. It's called offense, not slugging. You can have a good offense without swinging 100% every pitch, especially damon who's lucky to slap one out of the infield. Sickening. I have work in 6 hours so I'm going to bed.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
reminds me of the 1998 ALCS... Orioles-Indians. We were beating them 3-0 in the 7th and had 2 on with nobody out. Robby Alomar at the plate.... he laid down a PERFECT bunt but they had a "wheel" play on defense in effect and it negated the bunt's effectiveness........ we didnt get our insurance runs and they scored four to beat us in the ninth.

ok well now i realize it has nothing to do with what happened tonight. but bunts can kill ya. sorry dude. have some :beer: and wash away the pain.

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
Can't. Gotta drive through a dangerous neighborhood on the way to a 3 day temp job tomorrow. I gotta be sharp and time the green lights. lol.