SICK!! I just got cruised by a guy in a restroom

LostHiWay

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
Just like title says. What's really sad is this is like the 2nd time this month.

I was shopping today at the mall and went to use the restroom in the food court. I was standing at the urinal doing my business and this guy comes up to the urinal next to mine. I thought this was weird since 8 others were open and he picked the one next to mine. Anyway he then asks me how I'm enjoying the nice weather today. I then glance over at him and begin to answer only to notice he staring down at me!!! I just zipped up and rushed out after I finished.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Sorry about that, man...but I've never seen one that small before. I couldn't help but look.

;)

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
My story:
A redneck at work was telling me this story about when he was in Montreal at the trainstation. He went in a stall with a cork in the wall between him and the other stall. A guy sits in the stall next too him and keeps pushing the cork out and looking in at him. My buddy just kept pushing the cork back into the hole.

My buddy was telling me this story and was laughing about it untill I explained to him what the guy was looking for. He didn't have a clue.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
all business.. no pleasure... for most guys... some break the rules... bastards

Mustangrrl

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
That happens to my friend Michael all the time... he's short, black hair, blue eyes, very pretty. He said he pees in the stalls now. hahhaahaha
~robyn

Lars

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2001

<< Sorry about that, man...but I've never seen one that small before. I couldn't help but look.

;)
>>

ROFL

LethalWolfe

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2001

<< all business.. no pleasure... for most guys... some break the rules... bastards >>

exactly.

Lethal

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
dayamn guys, loosen up, everyone has to pee, and we're social creatures... most of us anyways :p. Why not make the most of our time? We could all be social while peeing. Now i'm not one to talk to a stranger, especially one that's taking a leak, but i will talk to my friends while we're busy in the little boy's room.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001

<< My story:
A redneck at work was telling me this story about when he was in Montreal at the trainstation. He went in a stall with a cork in the wall between him and the other stall. A guy sits in the stall next too him and keeps pushing the cork out and looking in at him. My buddy just kept pushing the cork back into the hole.

My buddy was telling me this story and was laughing about it untill I explained to him what the guy was looking for. He didn't have a clue.
>>

i dont get it . :confused:

AdamDuritz99

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2000

<< all business.. no pleasure... for most guys... some break the rules... bastards >>

peace
sean

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
That's why, unless it's at school and the in the middle of a class, I use the stalls to pee. Plus, sometimes when you really gotta go, you can get that backspray. :Q

Oh yeah, at the Carrier Dome (the Syracuse University athletic arena for football, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, track, etc), the men's bathrooms have this big trough for a urinal...sometimes you get OTHER people's backspray! :Q :Q :Q I use the stalls thank you very much.

Kntx

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2000
Once I was in the bathroom at a pub it was just me in there peeing and some guy comes in, stands right behind me and says "Now I have you right where I want you!!!"

Another time at a pub I was peeing next to this guy and he says "you are not a recycling bin".

Bizzare world for sure.

HansXP

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2001

<< That's why, unless it's at school and the in the middle of a class, I use the stalls to pee. Plus, sometimes when you really gotta go, you can get that backspray. :Q

Oh yeah, at the Carrier Dome (the Syracuse University athletic arena for football, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, track, etc), the men's bathrooms have this big trough for a urinal...sometimes you get OTHER people's backspray! :Q :Q :Q I use the stalls thank you very much.
>>

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW