Shwo me your aquariums

ghart999

Jun 27, 2001
I am thinking of doing a 30-40 gallon freshwater tank and would love to see some pics to get me motivated. Thanks all.

d3n

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2004
I'll take a pick when I get home. Have a 29Gallon and a 39 gallon tall eclipse style tank.
One of the handier features was the cleaning hose that I can hook to the faucet.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Here's a crap load of pics of my current tank
29 Gal salt water (Eclipse 3)
Currently have a 20 Gal long on the back lanai as a quarantine tank, trying to rid the rocks of some pesky mantis shrimp. But will probably convert to a salt water quarantine tank for new fish, or a cheap freshwater tank...I don't know...haven't decided yet.

Here's a 10 Gal freshwater (Oscar) I used to have. was a cheap WalMart starter kit aquarium.

d3n

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Kanalua
Currently have a 20 Gal long on the back lanai as a quarantine tank, trying to rid the rocks of some pesky mantis shrimp. But will probably convert to a salt water quarantine tank for new fish, or a cheap freshwater tank...I don't know...haven't decided yet.

Here's a 10 Gal freshwater (Oscar) I used to have. was a cheap WalMart starter kit aquarium.

Thats impressive to have a salt water tank thats so small. I couldn't ever maintain it. Sometimes I have to toss a food pellet in and take off for a week. I do love the saltwater environment though.

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
I have a 90 gallon African cichlid tank with a sand base and about 100 lbs of rock. Wife has like a 46 gallon brackish puffer fish tank. No recent pictures online though.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i wouldn't mind having a fish tank but i don't want to have to clean it. i also don't have any room for one

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
No. My tank is ugly right now, I just did a water change and it's cloudy for some reason. So when I fix that, then you can have some pics.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I thought Aquaman would have started this thread considering he loves his aquarium magazines.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: d3n
Originally posted by: Kanalua

Thats impressive to have a salt water tank thats so small. I couldn't ever maintain it. Sometimes I have to toss a food pellet in and take off for a week. I do love the saltwater environment though.

The key is lots of live rock and frequent water changes (about 20%, twice a month)