Discussion Should the USA become a Theocracy? To all Religious Republicans here. Yes or NO?

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Hello all,

Considering all the gay hatred and religious fervor in the USA right now. I see a rise in youtube channels promoting Christian values and conservative republican views.

This question is specifically for anyone here who consider themselves a religious conservative and PRO Republican.

Do you wish that the USA could become Theocratic?

Do you agree with the current system? How do you feel in general?

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
I didn't think there were more than a few of those on this site. Of those, it would seem logical that sectarianism and patriotism would prevent too many from wanting to institute any sort of theocracy, most especially because it would mean the abolishment of the First Amendment. The only quasi-religious group that can be found openly hating on free speech is the censorious far left.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I didn't think there were more than a few of those on this site. Of those, it would seem logical that sectarianism and patriotism would prevent too many from wanting to institute any sort of theocracy, most especially because it would mean the abolishment of the First Amendment. The only quasi-religious group that can be found openly hating on free speech is the censorious far left.
Somebody's trollbot is stuck on 2016.

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
Let me know when you can provide any specific examples of the far left boogeyman engaging in any actual, legally enforced censorship, while IRL mainstream Republican groups and officials pass law after law banning books and speech.
Let me know when dissent is encouraged on this forum, I won't engage in pulling heads out of asses all alone.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Links to what the censorious far left are censoring. Thx in advance.

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
Basic truth touches a nerve here as always. Question yourselves, I have no interest in debating you. I replied to the OP, not the rest of you. OP, feel free to PM me if you want to continue this conversation, I'm not watching this thread.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Basic truth touches a nerve here as always. Question yourselves, I have no interest in debating you. I replied to the OP, not the rest of you. OP, feel free to PM me if you want to continue this conversation, I'm not watching this thread.
The only 'basic truth' here is that you think censorship is when someone asks you to explain your views. Cause that's all happened here and you're taking your ball and going home in a pout.
All the while trying to silence everyone else's opinions.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

2/10

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The religious right can shove their magical sky fairy worship up their collective asses.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
I thought you said you weren't replying here anymore? And what does this have to do with 54% of Republicans supporting Christian nationalism? Maybe start a new thread if you want to discuss your unrelated topic?
I wasn't talking to you.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Troll on, my dude.
Says the troll who came here specifically to distract from and apologize for Republican Christian nationalism with unrelated nonsense about the 'censorious far left' that you refuse to provide any evidence of.

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
Says the troll who came here specifically to distract from and apologize for Republican Christian nationalism with unrelated nonsense about the 'censorious far left' that you refuse to provide any evidence of.
I did provide evidence, you just don't accept it, which is inevitably what happens when such is provided to a rabid ideologue. As to your first allegation, it's so incoherent that I can't only marvel at you. You are kind of like my dog, she barks very reliably at certain things, knowing nothing of what they portend. Good dog.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I did provide evidence, you just don't accept it, which is inevitably what happens when such is provided to a rabid ideologue. As to your first allegation, it's so incoherent that I can't only marvel at you. You are kind of like my dog, she barks very reliably at certain things, knowing nothing of what they portend. Good dog.
No, I provided fully relevant evidence which you have completely ignored, while you provided something completely unrelated to the topic at hand.
And then you doubledown with condescending personal attacks and namecalling.
It's pathetic. You are literally the pigeon who shits on the chessboard and thinks he won. Because in a way you did, as no one is able to discuss the actual thread topic, which is clearly what you wanted.

Question though, doesn't it bother you to engage in bad faith arguments all the time? It never tugs at your conscience or anything to be a liar?

Reactions: Meghan54

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'm bored, so let's go.
You were always free to go. The adults here who would like to discuss the actual thread topic rather than your childish feels would prefer that you did.