Should Ron Paul drop out?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Lucky for me so far, my man is a major player this time.
Sorry, Giuliani just bowed out, Moonbeam :)
Huckabee will be cooked after super Tuesday. I suppose there is a good chance he'll stay in but he won't have any money to do anything. Paul on the other hand has enough cash to go all the way and there are more moneybombs on the way.
Huckabee is a small time clown and is finished. It's a shame people still support him, though. You're right, though, he's done, but to say that and then pretend Paul is anything but done as well is peculiar.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
^ are you on drugs or have you been drinking due to the ass kicking Ron took today??

He got 3% of the vote!!!!!!!! 3% !!!!!!! Highly unlikely that he would make any difference at all in the fall elections with that type of return.

If he runs as a 3rd party, Paul will snag enough votes from the Republicans to guarantee the Democrat wins. He wouldn't need that many.

If that pisses you off, too bad. Maybe the Republicans would be ok if they would have stuck with their values. Instead they've fallen head-over-heels in love with a bunch of whacked-out Anti-American neo-conservatives.
So you'd rather hand the election to your sworn opposition? interesting...

Then again, the only shame I'm seeing is the number of twisted SOBs who still support the Clinton crime family.

RP should drop out just before the convention. He's worth listening to until then...

Sworn opposition? Do you have any idea how stupid and immature that sounds?

Besides, ideologically speaking the Republicans are more in opposition to libertarian ideals right now than the Democrats. Republicans nowadays are about big government and endless war, and there's nothing conservative about Republicans at all.