Should Lori from ' The Walking Dead'' have had an abortion?

Should Lori have had an abortion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
I'm leaning toward yes. In a world over run w\ Zombies where everybody is infected w\ the zombie virus.... how can you possibly provide sustenance for a baby without it's mother around?

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
If she knew she was going to die in labor beforehand, sure.

Should she have had an abortion JUST because of the Zombie Apocalypse...that's debatable. I'm Pro-choice but I would make Lori carry the baby to full term just so I could see who the baby daddy was.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This is a question of her and the group's survival VS the baby's survival. She
already knew it'd be breach... she supposedly knew that meant a death sentence for herself.

In the case as it was presented... I must say yes.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Yes. Having a baby with the group is going to be a big problem with them. In a world where silence keeps you alive, a crying baby is a zombie dinner bell.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Yes. Having a baby with the group is going to be a big problem with them. In a world where silence keeps you alive, a crying baby is a zombie dinner bell.

Good, they have an escape plan shall they ever end up in a tight spot.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm leaning toward yes. In a world over run w\ Zombies where everybody is infected w\ the zombie virus.... how can you possibly provide sustenance for a baby without it's mother around?

No, not even in the case of zombie rape, which I understand involves a lot of attempted chewing.

The fetus is a person at conception, even one with half zombie DOA DNA. A zombie rape resulting in pregnancy is obviously what God intended. Who are we, mere liberal mortals, to interfere? For shame!

Remember, the Republican motto is to protect the right to life until birth, at which time Darwinian laissez-faire, infinitesimally small government and the second amendment takes over.

What this last part means is that if the mother observes the fetus trying to enter her house univited during a home birth, she has the right to blow that little home invader away.

Good shoot! :thumbsup:

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
No, not even in the case of zombie rape, which I understand involves a lot of attempted chewing.

The fetus is a person at conception, even one with half zombie DOA DNA. A zombie rape resulting in pregnancy is obviously what God intended. Who are we, mere liberal mortals, to interfere? For shame!

Remember, the Republican motto is to protect the right to life until birth, at which time Darwinian laissez-faire, infinitesimally small government and the second amendment takes over.

What this last part means is that if the mother observes the fetus trying to enter her house univited during a home birth, she has the right to blow that little home invader away.

Good shoot! :thumbsup:

LOL! You got that right!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I have only seen the first 2 seasons, so I don't know the situation. However, hypothetically speaking, it depends.

Survival of the species requires lots of offspring. Survival also requires avoiding detection, something difficult to do with Babies around. Clearly a Safe and Secure place is a top priority before Procreation.

Herschel's farm was a near ideal situation. With the exception that no one bothered to secure it properly. I suppose they can be forgiven for not considering the possibility of a Mass Horde, but they should have anticipated that hordes of hundreds would exist and be very difficult to fight off. A proper security perimeter would take some time to construct, but wouldn't be difficult to do from a Materials or Engineering standpoint.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004

yup.. huge mistake.. sorry cant run baby needs a diaper and food.. yeh right..

should have got rid of it for the sake of the group and thier survival..

same goes for Hershel and 1 leg.. he is now nothing but a liability. dump him.

Reversed

Aug 9, 2012
yup.. huge mistake.. sorry cant run baby needs a diaper and food.. yeh right..

should have got rid of it for the sake of the group and thier survival..

same goes for Hershel and 1 leg.. he is now nothing but a liability. dump him.

The dude's a doctor, he still has a lot of value

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
the prison was fine until one retard messed it all up. but you cant have a show if there isnt problems