Should i?

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
So i'm going to a party tonight and I just got back from the mall with a pair of boxers from Ralph Lauren. I'm not going to have time to wash and dry them... so would it be unethical for me to wear the boxers straight from the store? ::takes a whiff:: I don't think anyone has tried them on...

vetteguy

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2001
Unethical? How would it be "unethical"? You bought them, right? You're not planning on returning them after you've worn them, are you? I don't see how wearing something you own could be unethical.

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
Originally posted by: yobarman
So i'm going to a party tonight and I just got back from the mall with a pair of boxers from Ralph Lauren. I'm not going to have time to wash and dry them... so would it be unethical for me to wear the boxers straight from the store? ::takes a whiff:: I don't think anyone has tried them on...

Unethical no...nasty yes... :p
Don't you have any other underwear dude?

I don't think people are allowed to try on underwear are they?

I don't like wearing clothes before they've been washed...they always make me itch for some reason...maybe it's just a psychological thing...

But since people aren't allowed to try underwear on, you are probably okay.

Well I guess if you have a shrink wrapper in your basement and you're planning on wearing them and then returning them that would be unethical...but wearing something you own can't be...

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002

Considering they were probably made in a third world country with no sanitation, it would probably be a good idea to wash them first.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: BigFatCow
pics? preferably without the boxers on...

im joking...

/me gets straps

'alright smarta$$ were going for little trip' ;)

unethical??? what are you talking about? throw them on and go to the party!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: klah

Considering they were probably made in a third world country with no sanitation, it would probably be a good idea to wash them first.

rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
no im not planning on returning them...

and I only thought about using boxers i already have only after i finished the thread.

sorry for the inconvience. ;)

pootnaay

Banned
Oct 1, 2002
the reason people shouldnt wear brand new clothes:

fabrics are usually coated in formaldihyde so that when they spend long times on warehouse floors they dont get eaten by moths and other bugs... most new clothes still are covered in formaldihyde...
yuck!

wash them sh!ts in the sink at least.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by: pootnaay

fabrics are usually coated in formaldihyde so that when they spend long times on warehouse floors they dont get eaten by moths and other bugs... most new clothes still are covered in formaldihyde...
yuck!

wowzers! thanks for the info boss.

and by unethical i meant if a girl were lucky enough to gimme sucky sucky tonight, would she be unpleasently suprised by the smell or something?

haha i'm kidding. go home.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: pootnaay

yuck!

wowzers! thanks for the info boss.

and by unethical i meant if a girl were lucky enough to gimme sucky sucky tonight, would she be unpleasently suprised by the smell or something?

haha i'm kidding. go home.

easy solution: take a damn shower.

nik

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
well i'm all showered up and got some clean boxers on ;)!

party at temple u!
ok im outtie, wish me luck felllllllllas!