Should I tell my close friend that her bf annoys me?

Mar 15, 2003
Here's the tricky situation - my best friend (and also roommate) boyfriend recently (around 4 months ago) moved in and is a total tool. I used to hang out with her all the time but her boyfriend has the social skills of a chimp - he constantly gets into arguments even though he rarely knows what he's talking about. and he's crude - he grabbed a friend of mine's nipple after she said she just got it pierced..He does annoying things like that all the time so i don't like hanging out with him, but my best friend is thinking that I'm angry/annoyed at her for some reason. They never split up so inviting her is basically inviting him, so I just don't invite her out. Should I just blurt it out - let her know how I feel.. Or just grin and bare it, especially since I live with them both.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
ouch, grabbing a recently pierced nipple.....yeah, he's a tool. you need to mention it to ur friend (who is his gf). maybe she's thinking it on the inside and is on the fence about staying with him and just needs some re-affirmation that the guy is indeed a dick and she should leave him (wow, sentence composition FTW).

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
i despise my g/f's roomy (also is her best friend)...i do everything i can to stay away from her and if she is near i find ways to piss her off so she will get away from me...

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
Tell her to "lose the zero and get with this hero!". I eagerly await your next YAGT.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
I'm impressed...not a YAGT

By the way, serious question, do you have REAL life friends that you share problems with?

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Hyperblaze
I'm impressed...not a YAGT

By the way, serious question, do you have REAL life friends that you share problems with?

yes, they just know each other so this would be gossip.