Should I start a diary?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I think WelshBloke is one of the most rational people on the forums these days myself.

Just my two cents.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Hey, Sonikku I hope you're not offended by Elevenpog's comments. I've never had an issue with you at all outside of the handful of idiots on this forum. You seem like a very nice person and Elevenpog's comments were unwarranted. For me personally, if you tug on my cape I strike back. I just don't put up with it. But the mods should delete post #7 because that's bad. Hell if I'm going to quote it.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Hey, John. Though we often disagree politically, I've never had a problem with you either. In fact I've seen all your movies no matter how terrible they were and would be honored to be a Lt. at your side when the machines wage war on us all. :) As for Pog, I could not care less about his post. :p No mod intervention needed. I'm never going to cut it in this world without developing a thick skin and that is precisely what I have. If anything I wonder at times if we have gotten too wound up in the culture of being offended as it is.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Hey, John. Though we often disagree politically, I've never had a problem with you either. In fact I've seen all your movies no matter how terrible they were and would be honored to be a Lt. at your side when the machines wage war on us all. :) As for Pog, I could not care less about his post. :p No mod intervention needed. I'm never going to cut it in this world without developing a thick skin and that is precisely what I have. If anything I wonder at times if we have gotten too wound up in the culture of being offended as it is.

I find it easy to develop a thick skin when I remember, as you will from time to time, that negative comments say more about them, than they do about us.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
I think you'll find that most of the forum will disagree with you on that.

fQVbAIR.gif

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
If you do just go ahead and write about all the war crimes you were involved in...

You don't have to name yourself but please feel free to name the others involved.

thanks.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
It's "capisce." It's Italian (obviously), and that is how Italians spell it.

Capisce?

It was Italian but we stole it so naturally now we spell it according to our own internally-consistent linguistic patterns. Capieshe, amigo?

Last edited: