should I go see the girl that was flirting with me at Blockbuster last week?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
go and then walk up to the register with an Olsen Twins movie, one of those popcorn party packs w/ the two sodas, and ask her romantically if she'd like to join you after her shift.

PHiuR

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: MoPHo
go and then walk up to the register with an Olsen Twins movie, one of those popcorn party packs w/ the two sodas, and ask her romantically if she'd like to join you after her shift.

;) if only she worked at Hollywood Video - they are told to sell "bundle deals" 2 popcorn 1 candy and 1 soda. she'd be all over ya cause you gave her a ++ bundle!

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Sometimes I wonder if the Best Buy girls are flirting with me. For example, when I go pay for my items, they actually talk to me. They say stuff like, "That'll be $129.99 and it looks like you have a $50 rebate with that." Then they might say, "If you go to the web site and enter the code at the bottom of the receipt, you could win a $500 gift certificate".

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: StormRider
Sometimes I wonder if the Best Buy girls are flirting with me. For example, when I go pay for my items, they actually talk to me. They say stuff like, "That'll be $129.99 and it looks like you have a $50 rebate with that." Then they might say, "If you go to the web site and enter the code at the bottom of the receipt, you could win a $500 gift certificate".

This is getting way too over-the-top.

BRObedoza

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
Originally posted by: StormRider
hahahah good stuff :thumbsup:

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Last week a really cute girl was flirthing with me at blockbuster. She told me she would be working tonite. I don't want to bug her, but she was really cute....

Should I stay or should I go?

Go see her,
bring some Carnations.

:)