Should counterfeiting be legal for all individuals or just the few?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I personally think counterfeiting should be legal since it would be absolutely impossible without any state. I also support counterfeiting as a right for all because futurity would be better off if we made enough sacrifices starting right now.

However, complete legalization of counterfeiting will not happen not because the govt cares (it doesn't) about the value of its subjects' savings... but rather because a monopoly on money production is power for the govt. Why would the state have granted the banking system a monopoly on money production if the state didn't get something in return?

Centralization of power, be it a monarsechy or a repubic, fvcks all, but not all actually consent to being fvcked by centralization of power.

That said, Repubics and Monarsechies are nothing other than government of the people against the people.

Last edited:

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
Somebody is drunk...what time is it there cause I'm pretty sure it's way too early in the day to be THAT drunk:hmm:

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
OP has over 4K post, is this a normal sample or outlier?
Are you an outlier? :) I was asking because you've been here since the month before Metroid Prime came out and you don't even have 1k posts.

Anyway, I am stupid. That does not, however, change the fact that monetary bureaucrazy sucks as much ass as anything, whether it's through a central bank, a national mint, or a treaty. Government should collect its revenues in nothing other than gold by weight and purity, it's debts should be paid out in gold, and nothing federally prohibited from being used as private legal tender.

If there is not enough gold in the world for govt to limit itself, then the govt is even less fit to exist because it gets too big when it's not limited... which it can't be limited if it has a mint, if it binds its subjects to a monetary treaty, if it has a central bank, if it accepts revenues in anything other than gold, or if it pays its debts in anything other than gold.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Wow this serf is getting all uppity. Only the oligarchy is allowed to counterfeit. You just have to bend over and pay the increased costs of everything that results from the priveleged few borrowing at 0% and earning 0.5% on that money.

0.5% of a trillion is $50 billion. The everyday average joe on the street is the one who pays that $50 billion every time the privliged few borrow a trillion at 0%. But of course the average joe refuses to see what is right in front of his face and instead goes and votes for obomney.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
waffles.jpg

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
0.5% of a trillion is $50 billion. The everyday average joe on the street is the one who pays that $50 billion every time the privliged few borrow a trillion at 0%. But of course the average joe refuses to see what is right in front of his face and instead goes and votes for obomney.

0.5% of a trillion is $5 billion. But I have no room to criticize about math.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
This is about the standard for an Anarchist420 post. Generally some clueless drivel about some random idea, interspersed with clueless musings of 200 year old events.

this.

he is a idiot. he has some education but not enough to truly understand what he is talking about.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
he is a idiot. he has some education but not enough to truly understand what he is talking about.
That's what you think. You don't really know what you're talking about either, since an idiot couldn't even register to AT P&N. I may be stupid, but you should improve your vocabulary so you won't look stupid.

Last edited:

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
That's what you think. You don't really know what you're talking about either, since an idiot couldn't even register to AT P&N. I may be stupid, but you should improve your vocabulary so you won't look stupid.

You just proved yourself wrong. Again.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Damn, Anarchist420. I had to re-read your original post a few times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. I have to give you the benefit of the doubt because otherwise I would have to believe that you really are that clueless. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

So, let me ask you this. What is the underlying premise of this thread? The only possible reasoning that I could come up with is that you consider fiat money to be counterfeit by its very nature compared to hard-backed currency. Therefore, you think that any entity (state/county/city government, corporation, wealthy individual, etc.) should be able to issue/print its own 'money', i.e. "counterfeiting". Is that what this is about?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
The only reason I'm posting in this thread is because others have already, but honestly you guys if you keep feeding him responses to threads like this he will keep making them. Anarchist, sorry but I think this thread is retarded. One of the more retarded ones you've made. At first I was like "wut" then I was like "lol wut" lets not do this any more k?