Should Biden agree to debate Trump?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Great Canadian politicians to date were and are Jack Layton (NDP). He died much too young, He would be our PM now if he had not died, his successor Tom Mulcair , absolute a brilliant man but resigned as he could not win against the Trudeau Liberal legacy.

Not saying Justin isn't a bad Commander and Chief as he tends to hold his own on the world stage but here at home is up for bids. Every Canadian wanted Justin to be as Political Smart as his father Pierre but is a question panning out.

I'm not being viscous but Justin would destroy both Trump and Biden in a political debate ;o)

So would Macron of France, Angela of Germany, Boris of England isn't bad and Putin of Russia, well he's Trumps twin brother - LOL

Cool

Reactions: pcgeek11

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Ivwshane: Thanks ;o)

The Trudeau legacy is rather an American Kennedy Camelot in Canada.
Like as if John didn't kill himself off Martha's Vine Yard.

However; the Trudeau's did loose a son, Justin's brother, in a skiing incident in the B.C Kootenies.

Pierre's wife was Margaret but his girl friend was Barbra Streisand.

Believe me Pierre Elliot Trudeau, PM of Canada, was a remarkable politician during the Cold War, the Vietnam War era and declared martial law in Quebec during the FLQ crises when a house minister was kidnapped and murdered, Pierre Laport.

There is an infamous Charles de Gaulle 'Vive le Québec libre' speech back in 67 when visiting Canada. Caused all sorts of discontent in Canada for 30 years. Ended up having Quebec referendum in 1995 on whether Quebec was to remain in Canada.

Guess what ! The Trudeau's are from Quebec.

Suggest you look into Jack Layton if you want to learn about Political reform ;o)

I'm really drunk right now - Johnny Walker's Red on Ice,

Last edited: