'Should be a way of stopping' impeachment inquiry: Trump

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The left can't handle that they lost. It has been a few years now, it is time to come to grips with reality. But nope, another witch hunt. The left is very afraid that they can't win an election.
Are you really that fucking stupid?, did you NOT read the whistle-blower's report?. Trump was CLEARLY shaking down the Ukrainian president by intentionally withholding funds already approved by the Congress/Senate. Do you understand the word "reciprocation"?, CLEARLY Trump wanted an investigation involving the Biden's for releasing the funds. "Witch hunt" MY ASS, here is your hero caught dead to rights, deal with it cupcake.

Feb 16, 2005
Are you really that fucking stupid?, did you NOT read the whistle-blower's report?. Trump was CLEARLY shaking down the Ukrainian president by intentionally withholding funds already approved by the Congress/Senate. Do you understand the word "reciprocation"?, CLEARLY Trump wanted an investigation involving the Biden's for releasing the funds. "Witch hunt" MY ASS, here is your hero caught dead to rights, deal with it cupcake.
He's not only that stupid, he's more stupid than that.
He's a trump fluffer, a ride or die trumper, I'm sure there are still some people around who feel that nixon got a raw deal. And he was a whiny bitch too, like trump.
spidey's neck deep in trump's ass when his tongue isn't firmly planted in his taint.
He feeds off stupid, makes statements saturated in irony and total lack of self awareness. That's his shtick, that and whining about being the victim of reverse racism, while at the same time denying there's any racism towards other ethnicity.
He's like tucker carlson in forum form.
I am nearly 100% certain this is spidey's perpetual facial expression
iu

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Even if you are a shitbag it’s quite easy. You surround yourself with people who at least can recognize impeachable offences and listen when they tell you not to do them. Trump started that way but fired them all.
Trumps father fucked him over so bad Donald can't trust anybody. His inner insecurity is so massive he needs total control. Any honest person can understand his dilemma. All you have to do is just try and let go of everything you were taught to believe. It's all that stands between any of us and enlightenment. Notice that not just no, but HELL NO? Yup, this is your Uncle Moonbeam saying, if you want to go to heaven, die before you do.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There should be a way of stopping Trump from speaking:

Loser Donald during his press conference at the UN on 9/26/19:

Okay, Grandpa... now, you're going to go with these nice people for a"liddle" while and they're going to get you some help, okay? Get the straps..."

He was addressing the staff of our delegation to the UN. Most of the people in the room were probably thinking "My God! What have we done?"

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I think you guys are blinded by your hatred. You think Trump being unlikable by you is reason to oust him. Luckily there isn't anything of substance, but I am amazed at how hateful the left has become today. Trump didn't create that hate, he simply revealed it.
I think you blinded by your stupidity.

Reactions: Pohemi

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Besides Trump's small squad of freakishly supportive Repubs in the Legislature, I'm wondering why every other elected Repub up on the Hill aren't screaming and crying and stomping their feet in the aisles in support of their leader?

Oh my, could it be that Trump actually crossed that proverbial line in the sand where even his very own sycophant loyalists in the House and Senate think it'd be political suicide to do so? That they're waiting under their rocks for some message from Heaven giving them the green light to resume being Trump's most earnest supporters?

And again I ask, where are those many evangelist/fundamentalist Christian folks who voted for him yet refuse to loudly and proudly support their champion demon in his time of dire need? They sure were loud about it during their pet banshee's run for office. No faith no more? Sold your souls for nothing?
they're afraid of being primaried.

• Haha

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
They should focus on everything Trump has done that rises to the level of high crimes & misdemeanors instead of just mainly focusing on the Ukraine phone call. but I guess Emoluments Clause Violations (whereby Trump receives funds from countries who pay to stay at his Hotels) and providing material aid to Saudi Arabia (via Air Refueling to their attack planes with the USAF) in S.A.'s bombing campaign (arguably a War Criminal us of military force) against Yemen aren't that important.....

Feb 4, 2009
Stuff with Moscow Mitch is sort of interesting

Appears Moscow Mitch advised releasing the transcript
Yesterday Moscow Mitch said if the House recommends impeachment the Senate must vote.
People are saying the President is pissed at Moscow Mitch.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Yesterday Moscow Mitch said if the House recommends impeachment the Senate must vote.

Moscow Mitch cares about that SCOTUS seat which Thomas has. He wants a replacement.

He knows a Trump nomination will get bogged down due to this but he might be able to get a Pence nomination through.

Could it be a Queen sacrifice??

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

I made an argument several weeks back that he was the most powerful person in the world right now. Mitch could end Trump tomorrow if he wanted to. Hell, he may have been enabling Trump for a long time just to increase his leverage.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I made an argument several weeks back that he was the most powerful person in the world right now. Mitch could end Trump tomorrow if he wanted to. Hell, he may have been enabling Trump for a long time just to increase his leverage.
Turtleman is a vile, conniving fuckhead. This would not surprise me at all.

Reactions: tweaker2