Short Films

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Where do you go to watch short films ? Films that are less than 60 minutes. I never seen them in theaters before do they ever show them worldwide ?

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Here

They show a whole slew of short & feature length raw indie movies for like $5 a night. They show classics too.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: Coquito
Here

They show a whole slew of short & feature length raw indie movies for like $5 a night. They show classics too.

Thanks but I was looking for more of a website like netflix but only for short films. I don't think netflix carries short films at all.

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Here

Thanks but I was looking for more of a website like netflix but only for short films. I don't think netflix carries short films at all.

Well then you'd have to look up individual directors for any compilations. I know that Jan Svankmajer, probably one of the greatest short makers in history, has a few dvds available on blockbuster.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: pcslookout
Here

Well then you'd have to look up individual directors for any compilations. I know that Jan Svankmajer, probably one of the greatest short makers in history, has a few dvds available on blockbuster.

Thanks this is way to time consuming. Someone out there needs to create a website dedicated to short films and charge a set monthly fee.