Shoes #1, #2, or #3

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
I don't like any of them, but then again, I'm pretty conservative. If I had to pick, I'd go with # 2; just because #1 look like gator pimp shoes and # 3 looks like steve madden bowling shoes that everyone wore in 2001.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
all of them are this new, metrosexual style. they are all pretty gay IMO, and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing em

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: slayer202
all of them are this new, metrosexual style. they are all pretty gay IMO, and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing em

A metrosexual wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes, n00b.

As for your selections, OP, if I had to pick one, it'd be #3 as it's the least ugly and Born shoes are pretty comfortable to wear.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
Originally posted by: EvilYoda

As for your selections, OP, if I had to pick one, it'd be #3 as it's the least ugly and Born shoes are pretty comfortable to wear.

are you kidding me? a real man wouldnt be caught dead in those

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I don't know. #1 looks like a moccasin, #2 looks like a cheap dark moccasin and #3 looks like a tennis shoe version of #2.

Basically, I hate them all.

I do prefer the color of #1 to all the rest though. I have a couple pair of nice Italian loafers in that color.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001

My response didn't indicate that anybody had to wear those shoes.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000

That's what I'm thinking, too.

finkle

Golden Member
May 10, 2003
Eck!!! #2 wouldn't be bad if it didn't have the ball glove stitching... #1 Oh my?? #3 is like a tennis shoe, minus any sportiness....

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
oh, wow, that was wayyyy more unbalanced than i thought

all 3 were picked from a short list of comfort-oriented brands. i was leaning towards #1 because of their general shape, and they look very subdued under pants. who voted 1?