Shocker! Hillary wants FL/MI delegates seated at convention

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
its the fault of the DNC, not hilary.
cheat to win? counting votes is the democratic war cry remember.
butterfly ballots, disenfranchisement, all votes must be counted. the hypocrisy of it all.
sure Hilary has a convenient position, but so do her opponents.
cheating...i didn't see obama standing up in iowa to call their caucus for what it was, undemocratic.
theres no truth telling going on, believe me. iowa is a sham http://www.slate.com/id/2181008/

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
It's a complete win-win for Billary.. even if they eventually don't get seated, suince she did this before their primary, the voters in Florida still think Billary are just teh greatest for even "suggesting" this.

So while I still feel that it was VERY dirty pool on her part, it was also a very smart move... like I said, it's win-win for the Billary schemers.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Hafen
I can only imagine they would only be seated uncontested if there was a clear nominee. If its a brokered convention then, no way, but HillBillary is so desperate I don't put anything past her.

Clinton motto:

Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win!

you're insanely naive if you don't think any other politician in the race -- or in any race ever -- wouldn't do the exact same thing.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: Hafen
I can only imagine they would only be seated uncontested if there was a clear nominee. If its a brokered convention then, no way, but HillBillary is so desperate I don't put anything past her.

Clinton motto:

Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win! Cheat to win!

you're insanely naive if you don't think any other politician in the race -- or in any race ever -- wouldn't do the exact same thing.

Well, consider me completely insane.

IMO, the Clintons are far more shameless than any polition I've ever seen. Others seem to have limits, not them.

Fern

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Hey lets just redo the playoff's counting the pre-season records in. What? You didn't play your starters for that Mexico City Exhibition match? Too bad Giants, your superbowl trip is negated as you never should have been let into the playoffs. Some luck for Romo this year afterall.

You're completely shameless in apologizing for such appalling behavior, even by politicians standards (an oxymoron if there ever was one.)