Sheriff’s deputy claims Raptors’ Masai Ujiri is using race as a factor in lawsuit

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
From the very fist day that I heard this I thought it was totally race related!

A sheriff’s deputy accused Toronto Raptors executive Masai Ujiri of breaking NBA security rules and of taking advantage of “pervasive anti-law enforcement prejudices” and falsely alleging “racial animus” in a new court filing in their legal battle over an incident at the end of the 2019 NBA Finals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...a-factor-in-lawsuit/ar-BB18DRUk?ocid=msedgdhp

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
video evidence shows he's a damn liar and should be investigated for insurance fraud again (he's already been convicted once)

Reactions: JEDIYoda

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Full video of entire incident

vs

Police officers account of the incident
In addition to the lawsuit, Strickland also filed a workers' compensation claim, obtained through a California public records request, alleging Ujiri “circumvented” the security checkpoint and then tried to “storm” the court and “hit him in the face and chest with both fists.”

Strickland also claimed Ujiri had a “violent predisposition” and acted with an “evil motive amounting to malice,” according to his suit and workers' compensation claims.

0 Black people surprised
Many "concerned white people" about to whatabout the crap out of this thread

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
From the very fist day that I heard this I thought it was totally race related!

A sheriff’s deputy accused Toronto Raptors executive Masai Ujiri of breaking NBA security rules and of taking advantage of “pervasive anti-law enforcement prejudices” and falsely alleging “racial animus” in a new court filing in their legal battle over an incident at the end of the 2019 NBA Finals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...a-factor-in-lawsuit/ar-BB18DRUk?ocid=msedgdhp
Lol. Pervasive anti-law enforcement prejudices.
Right. The guy in a yet another lawsuit this year for LEO excessive use of force thinks there is no basis for why people think a lot of cops use force excessively.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Full video of entire incident

vs

Police officers account of the incident

0 Black people surprised
Many "concerned white people" about to whatabout the crap out of this thread

this clearly proves systemic racism doesn't exist with law enforcement.

am i doing it right?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
There's a disturbing fact a white ex-felon has an equal change to get a job as a black man with a clean record.

Well dressed black men are not taken seriously either.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Sorry I have been away for a while! But sometimes you need to just step away from the daily BS and racism......ok!! I am back! Homer you da man!!

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Where's Humble Pie to drop some statistical diarrhea and show us that the officer had every reason to feel threatened for reasons?

Oof, him going on about statistics was painful, that clown didn't even know what a regression was.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous