NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
HAHAHAHAHA, is anyone watching Scrubs tonight?? :D

Ahh man, this is great :laugh:

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Nah... but I can't wait to get home and watch HOUSE. Whatever that little fat girl has I do NOT want.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: chuckywang
I turned it off. What happened?

LMAO! Dr. Kelso decides to put on some scrubs and see patients for a change and he's talking to this fat chick. He's diagnosed her problem and as he's trying to tell her what's going on, she's peckin' away at her PDA finishing his sentences before he can get a word out.

Then she goes "What am I paying you for if I already know the diagnosis and what you're gonna say"

Then Kelso responds with "B/C I graduated first in my class from Stanford in 1972"

The fat chick pecks away at her PDA and says "No you didn't, you graduated 12th in your class in '68"

At that point, in her ever loving tone, Laverne says "She Googled yo azz" :D

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: NFS4

LMAO! Dr. Kelso decides to put on some scrubs and see patients for a change and he's talking to this fat chick. He's diagnosed her problem and as he's trying to tell her what's going on, she's peckin' away at her PDA finishing his sentences before he can get a word out.

Then she goes "What am I paying you for if I already know the diagnosis and what you're gonna say"

Then Kelso responds with "B/C I graduated first in my class from Stanford in 1972"

The fat chick pecks away at her PDA and says "No you didn't, you graduated 12th in your class in '68"

:D

machintos

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: NFS4

LOL, that's hilarious.
I miss watching scrubs.