Shaq: 0 for 3...haha

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
this is just funny, taken from tvguide.com:

<< Shed a tear for Shaquille O'Neal. He's the Lakers' biggest star, but no woman will admit she slept with him. When Shaq was asked on-air by a Los Angeles deejay if he had ever had sex with a celebrity, he named Cindy Crawford, singer Aaliyah and tennis ace Venus Williams. But all three call him a liar. Crawford's spokeswoman called the claim &quot;an absolute lie.&quot; A pal of Aaliyah says, &quot;She demanded Shaq write an apology. I mean, what is wrong with that guy Shaq? He's disgusting ? making up lies!&quot; Cynthia Atterberry, Shaq's manager, ended up writing Star magazine, which first reported the story, to say, &quot;Any statements/comments made by my client, Mr. Shaquille O'Neal, on any radio, television or other media outlets in regards to Ms. Aaliyah are not true and simply made in jest.&quot; But Aaliyah remains &quot;confused as to why anyone would completely fabricate a story ? even in jest,&quot; fumed her rep. Friends of Williams were just as upset. One said, &quot;I don't think Venus has even met that guy!&quot; A rep for Williams said, &quot;We have decided not to comment on this.&quot; >>

KameLeon

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000

<< When Shaq was asked on-air by a Los Angeles deejay if he had ever had sex with a celebrity, he named Cindy Crawford, singer Aaliyah and tennis ace Venus Williams >>

He wishes! hehe ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< i wonder why venus got offended? I mean she looks like a beast. >>

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:D!!! ROTLMAO!!!

Besides, Shaq would break either one of those women in half if he &quot;pump faked&quot; to hard:Q

crt1530

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2001
Shaq, aka &quot;Call me The Big Aristotle&quot; is an idiot. There is nothing more to say.

Vincent

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
The DJ asked Shaq about women he had &quot;been with.&quot; Shaq said that he had &quot;been with&quot; the women, meaning that he had attended events with them. He was just joking.

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Knowing how radio stations spoof stuff like that, I would not be surprised if Shaq actually said those things. I'm hoping he would much such a mistake like Wesley Snipes did (haven't heard much about him lately, have ya? There is a reason why.)

-SUO

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
0 for 3... reminds me of the last series Shaq was in... where the trailblazers went 0 for 3