SH Sanders out by the end of the year.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Might be better to start a year-end departures thread, aka "who's jumping ship from this sinking administration?"

So far we've heard Nielsen and possibly SHS. If Nielsen goes, I think you can safely assume John Kelly is also on that list. I'm curious about Zinke or any other swamplings who are likely to be subjected to countless ethics probes or investigations once Dems take over the House. Will they take an opportunity to leave quietly?

Reactions: maevinj

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Waiting for the announcement that says she has no plans to leave. #fakenews
Then waiting for a month for her announcement that she's left.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Alex Jones should replace her.

I can't decide if that is an upgrade in honesty or not.....

Really sad that a fine Christian woman from a good family with good morals has sunk to such a level of dishonesty. Who could have imagined based on the honesty of her father?

/s

Nov 29, 2006
Im amazed anyone would accept a position with him anymore. Its like a revolving door of idiots only to leave as a laughing stock or off to prison.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Im amazed anyone would accept a position with him anymore. Its like a revolving door of idiots only to leave as a laughing stock or off to prison.

According to CBS' sources, that's actually becoming a problem for the Trump administration. There are fewer and fewer people willing to be associated with Trump's gross corruption, deceit and incompetence, so they end up having to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I hope it's Sean Spicer in a bunny suit and he just shrugs his shoulders at every question while munching on a carrot. That would actually be an improvement, and fewer lies would be told.

Reactions: sandorski
Jan 25, 2011
I would almost be willing to put money on Heather Nauert as being the one to replace her. She fits. Former Fox News anchor, currently serving as the spokesperson for the Department of State. Although there was some rumor that she could be tapped as the next UN Ambassador. She fits the mold there too. She is inexperienced and able to dodge just about any question and obfuscate any answer.

Maybe we need a prediction thread too!

Feb 4, 2009
Did the White House kitchen stop stocking Twinkies?

No damn Twinkies in Chef Rush’s kitchen

7i1OIN3.jpg