sf cops bustid by feds for theft/extortion/drug dealing/etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/6-San-Francisco-police-officers-indicted-5273906.php

this was first in the media several years ago and it took the feds years to finally indict them. you notice they werent bustid by their own "internal affairs". luckily the public defender who brought all this up had video tape. some of these cops were on the force for decades, imagine all the crap like this they could have done in that period of time. here in the bay area they also had alameda county sheriffs deputies and oakland cops bustid for stealing stuff out of houses as well.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
If and when they are found guilty. "Suhr said he would seek the "immediate termination" of any officer found guilty of any of the charges." Lets see.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
If and when they are found guilty. "Suhr said he would seek the "immediate termination" of any officer found guilty of any of the charges." Lets see.

i doubt it considering he always supports his own cops no matter what they do

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Its interesting how police seem to the only profession that functions this way, often going to extremes to protect their own.

Doctors for example, often testify against other doctors if the evidence is there. No doctor would ever falsify documents or lie to protect another physician. The reason for this is doctors care mostly about getting it right. In this day and age, I'm really not that sure what cops really care about but I blame not enough emphasis on ethics during cop training.

Status
Not open for further replies.