Sex with strangers gives reproductive success

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Link

If you want successful offspring, have sex with a stranger - and the stranger the better, according to scientists at Cambridge University. They have shown that the more genetically distinct an animal's parents are, the more offspring they will have. The number of grandchildren is a common measure of reproductive success.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

<< have sex with a stranger - and the stranger the better, according to scientists at Cambridge University. >>

I disagree. The union of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley featured two of the strangest people ever, and they didn't have any children at all, much less grandchildren...

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

<<

<< have sex with a stranger - and the stranger the better, according to scientists at Cambridge University. >>

I disagree. The union of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley featured two of the strangest people ever, and they didn't have any children at all, much less grandchildren...
>>

i thought they did have a kid ?

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

<<

>>

thats because michael is gay....
;)

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
michael jackson should have been casted for the role of mason verger in hannibal.

351Cleveland

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
stranger the better eh? Hmmm... this sounds like it may require substantial amounts of alcohol.

"Boys, boys.. we are gonna drink til she's hot!"

"Hey that's jsut crazy enuf to work!"

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Never fear, folks, the only sex Bonkers is getting is the kind he pays for.

So the odds of there being little Bonkers any time soon are very, very slim.

Viper GTS

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

<< Never fear, folks, the only sex Bonkers is getting is the kind he pays for.

So the odds of there being little Bonkers any time soon are very, very slim.

Viper GTS
>>

WTF is wrong with u viper
get a life ;)
obtw and i am well capable :D

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I read we are attracted by scent to those who are most genetically different from us