Sex is not free with a relationship. It costs a lot (Time, money, effort, etc)

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Even picking up a chick at a bar:
waste time drinking with her... A few hours of smoking, talking, $ spent on buying drinks (for both yourself and her)

Compare that w/sex with a prostitute:
Cost efficient in terms of time, money and effort. (it's a sure thing vs sometimes the bar chicks back out.)

Discuss

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
you don't pay a prostitute to have sex with you

you're paying for her to leave afterwards

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
And you wonder why so many women are against prostitution? It is not because of the prostitutes being exploited, as they claim, they don't want to be out of a lucrative income themselves.

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
Yeah, but the game is the excitement
Plus, the better you are, the less money you should have to spend.

Getting a prostitute is like going hunting in a petting zoo.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: JEDI
Even picking up a chick at a bar:
waste time drinking with her... A few hours of smoking, talking, $ spent on buying drinks (for both yourself and her)

Compare that w/sex with a prostitute:
Cost efficient in terms of time, money and effort. (it's a sure thing vs sometimes the bar chicks back out.)

Discuss

In some societies, prostitution is more accepted-- sometimes the norm. It just doesn't have the stigma that it has in the States... if people disagree with me.. they need to get out more; visit other cultures.. societies.. etc..

So yes.. a prostitute is more efficient if all you want is sex.. if you are trying to get a wife.. its probably not too efficient :)

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
you don't pay a prostitute to have sex with you

you're paying for her to leave afterwards

"That's why I thank the lord for prostitu~utes!"

chickadee

May 3, 2004
girls are against guys wh are into prostitution because we're not all for the STD's you inevitably have.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
Wrong. I'm surprised you made JEDI with that crap.
You don't need to buy anything for them to f them. You my friend just don't have game.

danny~!

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
uhhhhhhh....no one ever picked up a girl from class? o_O....

time loss: you have to be there anyways...only thing u loose is ur education...if u even pay attn in the first place...
cost: well you're paying to be there already...buy her a coke or lunch? (what... $.50-$10?)
effort: more effort than sleeping/day dreaming...but what the hell...its more interesting...

unless you are really into her...just dont do anything outside of class/school unless it involves sex... :p

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: JEDI
Sex is not free with a relationship. It costs a lot (Time, money, effort, etc)

Well, I only have my own relationships to compare to, but chains aren't THAT expensive, and I wasn't using the basement anyway.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
this is how to have cheap dates, just meet at a coffee shop.. and if you're cheap, show up 5 minutes late, and she should already have her coffee so you'll only have to buy your own.

having lunch? when the bill comes, pull out your share, give her the money and said you have to go to the bathroom. when you come back, it's paid.

never buy girl drinks, they should be the one buying you one, you're the prize.

try not to have a long term relationship and you'll save.

don't follow those advices if you're married like me or if you want long term relationship. ;)

saymyname

Golden Member
Jun 9, 2006
That's too cheap for my taste. I'd much rather pay and then just steal her purse when she's sleeping.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: saymyname
That's too cheap for my taste. I'd much rather pay and then just steal her purse when she's sleeping.

make sure it's her place, so that you don't waste electricty, and you can steal other stuff too. maybe find her passport to see her real age.