Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Welcome to Team AnandTech SETI! :D

We are now 2,268 members strong. :)

I would like to introduce our newest member:

green2 ---- Rank 2268 New ---- 0 Wus :) ---- Mentor: EvilWobbles
Here is your personal Stats Machine

Your personal mentor will be contacting you shortly.
He may not be able to contact you if you don?t have PMs enabled (Allow Private Messages) ? you can do that in your profile. :)

We hope you drop by often and say hello. :)

We like to recommend that all of our new members go to the following link and use the Preferred Method 2 Installation: SETI Help and Installation

To see a summary of our newest members, check out: Newest Members

Our Mentor TeAm <----- Nice new look for which they so greatly deserve! :)

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Welcome to the Seti TeAm :)

I hope you enjoy your stay, and pop in often and say hi :) Feel free to ask if you have any problems with Seti, Distributed Computing or computers in general, and you'll be sure to get an answer from any of the very helpful people here :)

Confused

green2

Aug 17, 2002
Thanks for the WARM WELCOME everyone! I've been lurking around Anandtech for a while, using the tech support, buy and sell forums and reading some articles... So I decided it's time to contribute in my own little way to one of the nicest/interesting/active place online that I know... :)

Sorry if I wasn't able to reply ASAP! I was at work... At least that left my computer available for more processing power!!!! ;)

I'm glad to be here and I will try my best to contribute as much as possible.. Thanks again!!!