Seti Team Stats - 1:00 PM CST Update, Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Seti Team Stats - 1:00 PM CST Update, Wednesday, December 12, 2001

BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST! :eek:

Data Files are Updated!

SMOKEBALL?S TEAM ANANDTECH WEBSITE

Reports and Graphics conveniently at your disposal - Just Click on the Links Below! :)

Under the heading of Team AnandTech Statistics you will find:

New Members Report - Give them a big hello! :)
*A Report covering the past two-weeks including New Members, Departed Members, and Members that changed their SETI Name.

Complete Team Ranked by New WUs :)
*WUs completed in the last 24 Hours.

Complete Team Ranked by Total WUs :)
*This will take a little longer to download because it contains all members with one WU or more.

Complete Team Ranked by 14 Day Average :)
*You won?t find your name in this report unless you have been on the TeAm for at least 14 days.

Team Standings 14 Days into the Future - No, this is not a prediction from Miss Cleo. :)
*This report uses today?s 14 Day Average and extends it 14 Days into the Future. If you don?t like the prediction, try to increase your WU production. ;)
________________________________________________________________________________

Under the heading of World Team Reports you will find:

Smokeball?s Analysis of the Top 25 World Teams :) NEW!
*A new member for IBM has changed the scenario. :(

Graphic Chart of World Teams Near Team AnandTech :)
*This chart depicts Team AnandTech and the two teams directly ahead and behind us for the last 30 days.

Top 25 World Teams :)
*Terrific Data Page courtesy of good friends on the Seti@Netherlands Team.
________________________________________________________________________________

Under the heading of Special Reports you will find:

Top Users in the World :)
*Look how our good friend Cobra is doing in his quest to become the #1 SETI in the World. :)

MTR SPECIAL ANALYSIS
*This Race has really tightened up! :)

All brought to you for your perusal and comments by the biggest bunch of rag tag crunchers in all of Team AnandTech - Team Smokeball :D

IsOs

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Congrats Eponymous for that great dump!

I'm glad that we can always count on you unloading a big dump. I'm just wondering why now and not later. Are you about to go on a vacation?:)

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Thanks Smokeball!!

Looks like the 14-Day average on the New WU Sheet is hosed. Mine says 26! :Q I know I had a problem last weekend, but not THAT bad! :)

WTG Grant!! :) Where did they come from? Was this a planned flush, or Mana from Computer Heaven?

Eponymous

Golden Member
Jun 7, 2001
Yup.

Have been summoned back to the home office for the next three weeks.
So I emptied all my remote machines and set everyone to autopilot.
I hope this was enough to get through till the end of the race.

It is just too bad I won't be able to see it. (No net out there.)

Also to bad, because I have a few people around here who feel an unused computer
should be turned off. :( So my unattended production could drop in a hurry.

Edit to answer JWMiddleton: It was bonus production. I got limited access to an extra 25-50WU/day.

Smoke

Jan 3, 2001
Thanks JWM for the notification about the NEW WU REPORT having the 14 Day Average incorrect. I've got that fixed now.

The problem today is that I'm very distracted. My new Epox 8K7A and 1800+ XP system parts just arrived an hour before the 1:00 Update. :eek:

And I can't get it to bootup...........so I'm rather DISTRACTED. Off to Tech Support Forum for help. ;)

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
hehehehehe...you're better than I am, I would have blown this off for a PC build....hehehehehe

Thanks SB! :)

teriba

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2001
Thanks for the stats Smokeball!

About the computer, go back to just mobo, proc/hsf, one stick ram and video card on a piece of cardboard and try booting. Make sure everything is in nice and tight.

Smoke

Jan 3, 2001
and video card on a piece of cardboard

What does this mean?

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
I think he means run it out of the case so you can eliminate grounding issues.