SETI CLASSIC: Congratulations to SNC aka Eugene Stover for taking over Fourth Place!!!!

BofRA

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2002
Today SNC moved up from 6th to 4th place overall. Congrats on a job well done!!!!

:beer:

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Moves in the Top Ten don't happen that often and I'd like to take this occasion to congratulate a great TeAm Mate on an outstanding accomplishment. Here's to you, Eugene! :wine: "The very best bottle in the house!" Cheers :D

I'd also like to give a pat on the back to Robor and TeAm_BnT. Both (actually all three ;) ) of these guys have long contributed to the TeAm's success and without them we would not be where we are today. We have had many different individuals and mini-teams catch on fire for various lengths of time. Sadly that pace has been difficult to maintain and as I look at the top of our TeAm rankings I see many stories of glory and disappointment. The one thing that all of them have in common is their pride and dedication to this TeAm.

I usually try to brag and compliment the smaller producers as much as possible ... so much so that at times I really don't celebrate our top tier. It doesn't take an accountant to see how much we owe to our TeAm Leaders. You all make me very, very proud. :)

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Congrats on moving up Eugene. Like others have said, that's quite an accomplishment on this TeAm. :beer::)

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
Great work by a great TeAmmate! :D

Congrats on the huge accomplishment! :beer::D:beer: