Set up a paypal acount recently?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Just be sure to have 2 PP accounts. One that is upgraded for CC payments and one that's not.

I have all my auctions set to say that if you pay by CC I'll have to send you info on where to pay and that I'll also wait a week before shipping the item. Problem is that onc eyou upgrade your account, you get charged feed for ALL payments whether they are CC of not. That's why I'd dump PP in a heartbeat if something else came along. Too bad Google's Pay system isn't a direct PP competitor.

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
Just be sure to have 2 PP accounts. One that is upgraded for CC payments and one that's not.

I have all my auctions set to say that if you pay by CC I'll have to send you info on where to pay and that I'll also wait a week before shipping the item. Problem is that onc eyou upgrade your account, you get charged feed for ALL payments whether they are CC of not. That's why I'd dump PP in a heartbeat if something else came along. Too bad Google's Pay system isn't a direct PP competitor.

May I please have your eBay ID so you can be removed from the system?

Thanks!