Seriously, who steals an extension cord?!?

NathanBWF

Golden Member
May 29, 2003
So I go to plug my car in last night to find that someone has stolen my 30 foot extension cord. There was some mysterious car parked in front of my place with out of province plates on it for a couple of days and when it finally left I think the extension cord went with it. I mean seriously, it's freakin' extension cord! What kind of low life steals extension cords?!? Well, off to the home depot at lunch for me...:|

</rant>

NathanBWF

Golden Member
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Probably the same ghetto mofo you scared away from your trash last Thursday. :p

- M4H

I knew that b@stard was up to something!!!

:p

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
that's lame, and i probably would have made a thread about it too.. LOL

retarded... honestly.

May 31, 2001
My sister has had her extension cord stolen when she lived in an apartment in North Pole. Hell, they even stole her windshield wiper blades once.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: NathanBWF
So I go to plug my car in last night to find that someone has stolen my 30 foot extension cord. There was some mysterious car parked in front of my place with out of province plates on it for a couple of days and when it finally left I think the extension cord went with it. I mean seriously, it's freakin' extension cord! What kind of low life steals extension cords?!? Well, off to the home depot at lunch for me...:|

</rant>

Bunch of savages in this town.... :D

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: cpals
Why do you "plug it in"? Is this something to do with the cold?

Engine block heater, battery blanket/battery pad/trickle charger, oil pan heater, circulating pump that heats and circulates the coolant, etc. Many different winterization options. One of the more expensive ones is an interior heater that keeps the inside of the car warm while it is plugged in, best utilized if you have your car plug-in on a timer to turn on a couple of hours before you have to go to work, and when you get to plug in at your workplace for free. :p

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

More proof that come the next Ice Age, half of America's just going to up and die. ;)

- M4H

I for one, think that they shouldnt put that off til the ice age

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: rudeguy

More proof that come the next Ice Age, half of America's just going to up and die. ;)

- M4H

I for one, think that they shouldnt put that off til the ice age

Works for me.

Got SARS? :D

- M4H