Seriously, do guys really respond to these commercials?

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
I sure as ish wont buy the stuff from that commercial but, im not going to lie, if she came over and said something along the lines of "buy this and ill ___ the ___ out of you all night" you bet your ass I would buy it.

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: TheoPetro
I sure as ish wont buy the stuff from that commercial but, im not going to lie, if she came over and said something along the lines of "buy this and ill ___ the ___ out of you all night" you bet your ass I would buy it.
I'd buy a fvcking case of it........

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
There is one part of me that responds to that commercial. I'll give you a hint. It's not my wallet.

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
Originally posted by: blurredvision

if it was a night of __ per bottle my net worth would be negative (credit cards maxed). Atleast id lead a happy life

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: blurredvision

Yup. Money well spent.

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
For some reason I bought one axe deoderant and now I seem to buy nothing but axe deoderant. Then again I am very habitual.

LcarsSystem

Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: AbAbber2k
There is one part of me that responds to that commercial. I'll give you a hint. It's not my wallet.

lol...

:beer:

Same here, but what about those with wives or girlfriends?

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
Originally posted by: LcarsSystem

lol...

im checking the girlfriend box and the reaction box

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Now there's a well turned phrase.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005

lol...

Same.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000

lol...

Huh?

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
i was going to say no...but i also buy axe so i guess it does at some level. I do enjoy the smell of axe tho and most girls say they like it as well.

In either case.....shes purty

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
But it is in close proximity to your wallet. You'd best be careful, sometimes those things can reach farther than they may let on.

toolboxolio

Jan 22, 2007
I watched that commercial once. Made me realize why I don't watch tv anymore.

It did remind me to queue up a ton of torrents so that I never have to sit through that crap made for teens.