Seriously, can't do worse than Kerry - Poll to launch POTUS 2008

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
you couldnt win election to be captain in an elementary school soccer game let alone president.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Much like a diebold machine, this poll allows me to vote twice. I voted "Yes" both times using the other pollid on the page to get the vote in. It wouldn't let me vote a third time though.

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: glugglug
Much like a diebold machine, this poll allows me to vote twice. I voted "Yes" both times using the other pollid on the page to get the vote in. It wouldn't let me vote a third time though.

LMAO

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Wow 11 11 without any Campaigning.

I'll check on this in the morning.

Voting from 10 different computers or names doesn't count, Dave.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Wow 11 11 without any Campaigning.

I'll check on this in the morning.

OK, overnight and it's 24 24 :shocked:

That's amazing. You would think based on the negative attacks I would see maybe 4 20.

OK, I'll launch for the Congress spot that just went to Bobby Jindal (R). He finally won a spot after failing for the Governor spot 2 years ago, he lost to Kathleen Blanco (D).

Taking his spot in 2006 would be a good test of how things would go in 2008 and I would have 2 years of hands on of the Washington Bureaucracy first hand.

I have to get to my Desktop PC and then I'll launch a website.

One thing I will promise right off the bat is that my Campaign will not waste Taxpayer money in the way the last Campaign was insane. The TV Networks will not like me but I will not make TV specific Ads, they cost the most and are the least effective, pure garbage. They are just as bad as Tabloids like the Enquirer and Star. In fact whatever negative Ad the opponent launches I would just put an info spot only saying, to see the truth see the Website.

I would appear on shows such as Leno and Network News only.

Anyone know of anyone on AT in a Political postion???