• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Serious Thread: We need a website devoted specifically to jobs available because of stupid conservative propaganda.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
thats fine but has nothing to do with my thread, which is about the tons of jobs being abandoned due to conservative propaganda.
I wonder how the conversation with spouses goes when these buffoons get home after being canned for the dumbest of reasons? "Hey I know we won't be able to pay the mortgage and will have to go to a food bank, but on the plus side we'll have crippling medical debt when I'm hospitalized with rona."

Brainiacs.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Poor wages, shitty working conditions, no benefits, jack-ass bosses, and did I mention shitty wages???

An McDonalds near me had a help wanted sign listing $15 an hour AFTER 9 PM. "After 9 pm", and they close at 11 pm.

Or, take my sister who took a desk job at the local airport checking in USPS, UPS and FEDEX shipments. One night the boss was short of fork-lift drivers and actually insisted my sister drive a fork-lift to load a coffin (casket) containing a dead body onto a pallet.
Never driven a fork-lift in her life....
She refused, the boss insisted, she quit on the spot.
Now THAT is one reason we have a labor shortage. Shitty bosses.

View attachment 51460
If it's a real business that follows OSHA standards, she'd have to have a cert for driving a forklift.

ASK THE COMMUNITY