Serious Question about poop

venom600

May 7, 2001
Hi my roommate has some serious problems. He poops 3-5 times a day :shocked: :shocked:

I personally thing that there is something wrong
He claims that he is totally normal and that he is just expelling out toxins that are in his body.

I just have to say that his poop is extremely watery. Sometimes i can see him quickly walking, almost running to the bathroom and boom a niagra fall of water sound comes from the bathroom.

Its so nasty sounding especially when you have to eat

He goes to work earlier than me so when i go to the bathroom i can see leaves in the toilet and extra stuff in there which is totally nasty. (Damn low flow toilets)

Anyway I got into the argument no one poops 3-5 times a day. No One, unless you got a problem

I go 1-2 times a day, usually 1 time a day. I said that 1-2 times is normal.

Anyway I don't go and ask people how many times they go to the bathroom, but hey this is the internet so i can ask here

Please leave all your comments and tell my roomate that he got some problems

venom600

May 7, 2001
he usually eats normal stuff.
Meats, vegy, all around pretty balanced diet.
Probably more on the vegy side

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I must be pretty messed up then.

go 4-5 times a day.

once in morning, once after lunch, once after dinner, before go to bed.

-edit- I try to eat good balanced diet with fruits and vegtables in addition to meat/starch/dairy

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
It is one thing (and a pathetic one at that) to post about your bowel movements here on ATOT. It is an entirely different one to post about the watery nature of someone elses.

You have some serious issues you should work out on your vacation. (not that you will actually get one for this)

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
LMAO this is why I love the internet. Great thread. I would say 2 times is normal. Possibly 3 but probably not more than that.

venom600

May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Mwilding
It is one thing (and a pathetic one at that) to post about your bowel movements here on ATOT. It is an entirely different one to post about the watery nature of someone elses.

You have some serious issues you should work out on your vacation. (not that you will actually get one for this)

Naa don't have any issues, just wondering if its normal
Just never heard of anyone going 3-5 times a day
Maybe my buddy got some problems with him
Just looking out for a friend, if you call that having issues, so be it