Serious OMGWATERMELON question...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Monkey muppet

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2004
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: GroundZero<BR>it is tard for the poster being a wanker.<BR>just like that wtfbbq crap<BR>you will most likely only see this in posts from neffers looking to +1 their post counts.
<BR><BR>I'm a neffer looking to +1 my post count and i don't use that crap.

That post get me through my lunch hour at work:

What does "neff" mean?

and the unberdictionary definition

classy work by DanTMWTMP

Wont catch me doing that

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: GroundZero<BR>it is tard for the poster being a wanker.<BR>just like that wtfbbq crap<BR>you will most likely only see this in posts from neffers looking to +1 their post counts.
<BR><BR>I'm a neffer looking to +1 my post count and i don't use that crap.

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: KillyKillall
Being pretty new around here, I'm wondering if someone could answer a question for me? Please don't flame.<BR><BR>Where does OMGWATERMELON come from? I get the OMG part, but Watermelon I don't. Is this from a post a long time ago? <BR><BR>Thank you for anyone that explains this without completely flaming me.
http://www.cafepress.com/forumwear.12195803

Is that site a joke or is it real stuff?

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Being pretty new around here, I'm wondering if someone could answer a question for me? Please don't flame.<BR><BR>Where does OMGWATERMELON come from? I get the OMG part, but Watermelon I don't. Is this from a post a long time ago? <BR><BR>Thank you for anyone that explains this without completely flaming me.
http://www.cafepress.com/forumwear.12195803

Ahah OMG that is great! I don't know about the neon green color though....

Honkus

Jan 3, 2003
It originates from the SomethingAwful forums as a way of making fun of lame internet nerds who speak in "leet" and type in all caps. Of course, the very people who were being made fun of didn't understand, so they thought "HAY GUYZ, THIS OMGWTFBBQ IS TEH FUNNAY. LET'S ALL USE IT TO DEATH SO PEOPLE THINK WE'RE FRESH AND ORIGINAL".

And just like that, it flourished across internet cesspools.

cmdrmoocow

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2004
umm..

omgwatermelon[otherobjects here too] - supposed to be just as crazy as what the omg is about. Usually related because a watermelon is not to most things that are posted.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

That would be umpossible.