September 6

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
well, i am now 17. im afraid of getting old, dont laugh.

i just want to be finished my degree and certifications by the time im 21.

my birthday wish is to pass ALL certification exams the first tiem i take them for the rest of this year. is that so much to ask?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Don't be afraid of getting old.Just keep in mind that age is relative.

Oh yeah.
<waves noise maker and dons party hat>Happy Birthday!</waves noise maker and dons party hat>

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Happy Birthday, and rest easy knowing I will always be ten years older than you. Oh great, just bummed myself out with that statement.. ;)

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
thanks

dark sage: happy early birthday to you, btw nice rig

i am already enrolled in my OCP classes, and have completed 1/6 exams of MCSE. im taking my second one tomorrow, the 7th

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
&quot;my birthday wish is to pass ALL certification exams the first tiem i take them for the rest of this year. is that so much to ask? &quot;

Too bad you told us, now it won't come true

Frenchie

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 22, 1999
KidViciou$:

Happy b-day man! I share the same birth date with you, so happy b-day to me too....although I am just a few ;) years older than thou art!

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
KV and Frenchie -- Happy b-day to both of you. I don't want to hear about either of you getting too old. If Francois isn't at least 41, I'm older than both of you, combined. :eek: ;)

Frenchie

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 22, 1999
Harvey, I am just a hair shy of 30, so I think you do have me (and me and Kid combined) beat...