Sept 11, 2001 the day that allowed Trump to brag after the towers fell he now has the tallest building in New York City

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
You people are just proving my point.

are you going to address the subject of this thread?

the President of the US bragged and lied multiple times in regard to 9/11 and has since repeatedly politicized the disaster. what say you?

Challenger

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
are you going to address the subject of this thread?

the President of the US bragged and lied multiple times in regard to 9/11 and has since repeatedly politicized the disaster. what say you?

I don't think those actions are right but not worthy of wanting him dead. Now are any of you going to show the respect and sympathy for the victims, first responders and thier families?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I don't think those actions are right but not worthy of wanting him dead. Now are any of you going to show the respect and sympathy for the victims, first responders and thier families?

wtf, no one here has said they want him dead. he definitely isn't qualified to be the President and is a global disgrace and a lying POS.

you clearly have no grasp of reality and to suggest that anyone here has no sympathy for the victims is disgusting.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You people are just proving my point. You call me a cry baby after some butthurt pussy rgisters here to tattle on me! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yes, because the behavior of non-crybaby's is to run and hide under the safety of a bed of questionably literate deplorable assholes.

I mean, you can strike the last part if you need to--the simple act of running away to your safe space to complain, literally, about people being "mean to you" is exactly what a fucking crybaby does.

jesus effing christ, what happened to the brains of you people? I can understand being conned by an obvious moron like Trump, but why the rest of it? Why did you jackboots just absolutely surrender the rest of your common sense, morality, and respect to a bunch of selfish elitist pricks that in all observable ways--look down on you, the unquestioning base, as absolute scum?

why did you let this happen to yourself? Did you ever have any shame?

Reactions: Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
wtf, no one here has said they want him dead. he definitely isn't qualified to be the President and is a global disgrace and a lying POS.

you clearly have no grasp of reality and to suggest that anyone here has no sympathy for the victims is disgusting.

well, I did say that the only way this nation begins healing is after that Shitball Orange Cancer is dead (completely essential at this point)...but of course you have to read a bit into that statement and assume that I actually want the country to heal.

right? :D

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You people are just proving my point. You call me a cry baby after some butthurt pussy rgisters here to tattle on me! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I only see one pussy here. Its the same guy who just posted on another board about people being mean and using ad hominem attacks while using one yourself.

You were right about with your other post on the other forum, this board does have a bunch of TDS here, TDS, of course stands for "Trump Dick Suckers", of which you are one.

Reactions: Meghan54

Challenger

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Keep proving you are all demented. Not one post on this board about the victims and families.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Not one post on this board about the victims and families...

except the entire thread of people dragging certain people in Congress for refusing to fund benefits for victims and families.

You silly goose, thoughts and prayers only count on anniversary days. Actually caring about the policies that affect people also doesn't count!

/s

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Keep proving you are all demented. Not one post on this board about the victims and families.

maybe if you removed that red white and blue dildo out of your rectum long enough to generate a single independent thought for once in your life, you'd go about doing that rather than bitch about other people on the internet hurting your feelings because they aren't doing the things that you also aren't doing, but that you think they should do if only to not make you sad.

when did you become such a bitch, again?

whattimeisit

Sep 12, 2019

The little whiny baby who ran off to his echo chamber to complain about being shamed calling anyone a pussy is laughable at best. Go find your nearest tree or bush and apologize to it for wasting the oxygen it provides.

• Haha
Reactions: darkswordsman17

whattimeisit

Sep 12, 2019
Wait, are you from that forum, and came here just to let us know what a crybaby bitch that clown is? Are you cobowhntr?

While I'm not cobo, I am a concerned citizen. I figured I'd share the amazing trainwreck that sub forum is. Lots of incels and boomers angry about women and "the brown people".

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
you should get the fuck over yourself. you aren't special.

lol--Trump claimed victim funds for 9-11. You say he had nothing to do with it...and you're fucking right. He lost nothing, he helped no one...but he claimed some $100k+ in relief funds from the feds

And there's also this further litany of actual fact-checked horseshit lies by the motherfucking STD in-chief:

Why do you defend the worst of humanity--the absolutely observable fucking worst of humanity?

... Snip... .

I get a little turned on when zinfamous goes on a rant. :wub:

Mar 11, 2004
While I'm not cobo, I am a concerned citizen. I figured I'd share the amazing trainwreck that sub forum is. Lots of incels and boomers angry about women and "the brown people".

Ah I see, well thanks for the heads up. I was gonna give some props to cobo for at least trying.

Great, just what the world needs yet another online safe space for pathetic crybaby (I'm guessing mostly white) guys to whine to each other about how the world treats them worse than anyone.