Senior US administration sources say that al-Sadr has been in Iran for at least two weeks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: blackllotus
Originally posted by: Harvey
George W. Bush is a lying POS who started a war with absolutely no justification that has, so far, killed over 3,100 American troops and wounded tens of thousands more, killed possibly hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians, squandered our great grandchildrens' future by burdening them with trillions of dollars of debt. He has shredded the rights guaranteed to all Americans under the U.S. Constitution. He has violated international laws against torture.

I'm not debating this :p
Behold a major breakthrough! :thumbsup: :cool:
Your speculation about what he's doing there means nothing. Speculation by anyone in the Bushwhacko administration means even less. They've already proven they're pathalogical liars without conscience. We have no reason to believe anything they say or to trust their motives, even when they accidentally say something that, by sheer coincidence, happens to be true.
Here's my problem with the situation. His staff directly contradicts U.S intelligence. Could our intelligence be wrong? Certainly, however this seems like an odd claim for our officials to make right out of the blue. It doesn't really help create a reason to invade Iran (not that one exists in the first).
My problem with the situation is, our own lying criminal president and HIS staff have directly contradicted reality for so long that we can't trust their motives, even if they accidentally happen to recite facts.

Whatever Bush says, it's more likely the opposite is true. If something he says happens to be true, I can be it's for all the wrong reasons, and I'll be keeping a close eye on the man behind the curtain.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
My take on the matter is as follows---AL Sadr is simply a cleric sucked into a power vacume. And has built a quite formidable militia in the process. And is a big part in the Shia insurgency and the death squads

But in the process---he has made a big mistake because he used cell phones to communicate with his various underlings. And all of those communications fell right into to US army intelligence hands because they have been monitoring exactly those communications. And those communications found their way to Malaki---the Iraqi big cheese---and it now makes Al Sadr personna non gratta in Iraq.

Before, Al Sadr controlled enough Iraqi government seats to make him an indispensable must have prop for the Malaki government---and now he is positively poisonous--so exit stage East for AL Sadr.

But from a distance Al Sadr still controls Sadr city---and will now presumably find better ways to communicate---but now must wait before he says---I WILL BE BACK.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Headline-

Senior US administration sources say anything that suits their purposes at the moment...

Tell us something we don't know, mkay?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Jhhnn
Headline-

Senior US administration sources say anything that suits their purposes at the moment...

I've found it helps keep things in perspective if one replaces "Senior administration sources say ..." with "Once upon a time ..."

;)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Originally posted by: Jhhnn
Headline-

I've found it helps keep things in perspective if one replaces "Senior administration sources say ..." with "Once upon a time ..."

;)

hehe

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by: sandorski
It does, wow. Bin Laden is in Pakistan....now what?

Obviously the only recourse is a full-on pre-emptive thermonuclear strike.

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: blackllotus
His people still claim he is in Iraq. If he truely is in Iran then this should raise some major alarm bells.
The biggest alarm bells are sounding because the Bushwhackos are doing a remix of the same failed record they spun on the way into Iraq.

All the forces of war were compelling,
And blacker than Colin, the Knight.
And the lies they were telling, they sell in the name of their savior.

And who's watching over who's watching over you?
Tell me, who's telling who's telling you what to do what to do?

Still pushing that terrible song?