senior member/elite member

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kabelogo

Banned
Dec 1, 1999
hey msbhvn...
i have to say that i think you are totally out of line with your last post.Although, you have been reading around here for a bit, you haven't the right nor the grounds to speak to Techxtc that way. :)

Can't a guy have a little fun.

and he is right, they do worship her.;)

I still wish i was a flying monkey.

uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
to become elite you must track and capture the Unicorn of Death!

good luck to you...

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
A dumby is a flying elephant, I believe. Probably related to those flying monkeys referred to earlier.

blade

1957 - 2008<br>Elite Moderator Emeritus<br>Troll H
Oct 9, 1999
<< wth is a dumby? >>

Don't tell me u never saw or heard of that old Disney cartoon called Dumby.

And what does wth stand for, &quot;what the heck&quot;?

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000

<< I for one didn't like technicalxtc, because he's a cocky, dumby, dip. >>

Paulson, you're such a little pussy. You are nothing but a little monkey; you just hop on the bandwagon and agree with what everybody says without having a clue as to what's going on. Besides, it seems that you fit the profile that you just outlined for TechnicalXTC

0beron

Jun 1, 2000
Dumby was the NSFTB of Dumbo. Disney canned him after some sort of scandal involving a giraffe, two of the black birds, and that liquid stuff the mouse got too much of. (at least thats what I heard)

So Paulson is saying TechnicalXTC is scandalous.

Oh... BTW NSFTB = Not So Famous Twin Brother

sorry bored at work again :(

kabelogo

Banned
Dec 1, 1999
paulson needs to get his bastardized disney straight if he's going to try to insult a friend of mine.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Oh yeah Kabelego? Well you called Gumby Dumby, so you believe in slandering cartoon characters as well. ;)

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I think all the checks should be given to me first. You know...to make sure they're good. ;)

mollymawk

Feb 18, 2000
Technical XTC owes WW an apology, at the very least. God knows she has enough troubles without having to deal with crap like this.

This board has become very mean spirited of late, which is sad to see. That is one reason why I dont post here often. There used to be a pleasant and open quality to most of the posts, and now there is much acrimony, disrespect and outright verbal assaults like this one by XTC are not uncommon, and seem to be accepted. What is happening to us? How do we reclaim our friendly and helpful forum?

Celstar

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
No he doesn't. He has the right to voice his unpopular opinion if he wants.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
Yeah, he may owe her an apology but I dont think she will be holding her breath waiting for one. As you can see from her responses it rolled right off her like water ona ducks back....

wow...flying monkeys, flying elephants, now ducks....whats next?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
TechnicalXTC...

Wow. All of tenth grade now, are we? How long did it take you to get there with that attitude?

I guess you could call me one of the &quot;flying monkeys,&quot; so you probably won't listen to me anyway, but here's a suggestion for you:

1) Get off your damn pedestal.
2) Shut the hell up.

And finally, stay the hell out of our established social structure. You don't like the way it operates? Fine. You don't need to be a part of it. As many have stated, you have every right to express yourself. By all means, make your opinion known. But for God's sake, don't try to pass it off as &quot;constructive criticism.&quot; Constructive criticism would offer a solution, not merely an attempt to impress us with your extensive 10th grade vocabulary &amp; mean-spiritedness. And if you want, you can even take this as constructive criticism. Just see rules #1-2 above. They should help you a lot, until you've established some credibility here.

I believe in the 10th grade it would be phrased like this:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Grow up.

Viper GTS

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999

<< I've watched you transform from a friendly, witty, enjoyable poster...to a sarcastic, self-serving pontificator of annoyingly verbose drivel, that has all your little monkeys falling all over themselves to kiss your ass, whenever you post. >>

I dunno that sounds at LEAST like something an 11th grader concocted with his dads thesaurus.