Senator Lugar says "We may have to fight Hamas . . ."

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Hamas ----> Lebannon ----> Syrian Army ----> Syria ----> Lots of WMD/Terrorists.

It would certainly force Jordan and Syria to choose sides now wouldn't it.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
From the Yahoo News Service

Are you ready for this ?

Yeah because Israel firing rockets at crowded streets does no harm or does not help in the recruiting of Hamas members. I am Sharon and company would love to see US troops doing their dirty work for them.
rolleye.gif

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Is this our new calling, World Police? WTG republicans, just what America needs, more putrification of our forfathers dreams.

This crap going on in Israel is Israels business. If the PLO do not want indepenance and world recognition, then keep on sending terrorists and Israel has the right and obligation to respond. It is palestinians obligation t obring under control elements in their jurisdiction that wish to derail the will of the Paestinian people. If they do not, then one can assume that terrorism is an ajunct piece of policy for Palestinian independance.

Therefor, let the best country win and to the victor belong the spoils.

We should stay the hell out.:|

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
The Jewish lobby owns Washington. Further proof. No other country buys as much influence as they do.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: charrison
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
From the Yahoo News Service

Are you ready for this ?

If they refuse to stop sending suicide bombers, it may be required if you really want peace. If they keep sending suicide bombers in, there will not be a peace plan.

Take your pick.
shouldnt Israel stop killing suspected Hamas member in turn? I mean why should Hamas stop when Sharon says that he will still go after them and go along with the peace process, seems that Sharon doesnt want this to go through

AnImuS

Sep 28, 2001
Americans should not help in Israel its bad enough they are already being killed in Iraq by cowards... We supply Israel with enough money and weapons that it can do it on its own... And Lugars is an idiot he should take his arse to Israel and help protect it...

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.

Two wrongs are only the beginning.

And now it continues.

Zrom999

Banned
Apr 13, 2003
Hamas is Israel's problem, which they obviously cannot handle due to incompetence at the highest levels and their close to genocidal treatment of the Palestinians is going to swell the ranks of Hamas and other terrorist groups. Attacking Hamas is just going to cause the US unnecessary problems, Lugar is just trying to get the Jewish vote come election time.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Like I've said countless times, Israel should liquidate as many of these terrorists as is humanely possible. Anyone that works with or supports them should be liquidated. Hey, they want to die anyway, so why not expedite their trip to Paradise? It's a win-win situation for all the parties involved.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Why not allow the UN to take the lead? Let them secure Israel's border while creating a 2 mile+ DMZ (on the Palestinian side). Of course, 100-200K Israeli settlers will be forced back into Israel . . . but the refugee camps (which are havens for militants) would be demolished. Israel and Palestine can live as neighbors (peaceably) if and only if . . . Israel is prohibited from violating the West Bank and Gaza, while Palestinians are prohibited from entering Israel unless they pass extensive security. Humane security . . . executed by people committed to fairness and peace (ie anyone except Israel or the US . . . or Syria . . . or Iran . . . or Lebanon).

A US military presence in the Occupied Territories is a horrible idea.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: konichiwa
Originally posted by: Dari
liquidate as many of these terrorists as is humanely possible

Haha. A Freudian slip in its purest form.

Well, I understand the old German gas chambers could be restored. Nothing like German engineering for efficiency.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider

Well, I understand the old German gas chambers could be restored. Nothing like German engineering for efficiency.

Only you would compare the senseless killing of innocent jews, gypies, and others to the liquidation of known terrorists. Your simplicity amazes me.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider

Only you would compare the senseless killing of innocent jews, gypies, and others to the liquidation of known terrorists. Your simplicity amazes me.

If you don't advocate the appropriate trial and finding before you "liquidate" them what prey tell is the difference... keep in mind the notion of somewhat innocent until proven guilty... just as innocent as the other folks who've been subjected to the absence of the rule of law.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Senator Lugar says "We may have to fight Hamas"

Sweet, send all the a~holes on capitol hill over there to fight, personally, i didnt think they had the cajones but we will foot the bill, get packing congressmen and senators, you too Georgie....

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
------------------------------
On the contrary, only a simpleton would equate the murder of innocent freedom fighters with the liquidation of known terrorists like Jews and Gypsies. The whole German state knew that because, like you, they were centerless-moral-coward- relativists who called themselves realists.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
moon, a known terrorist is not the same thing as an innocent freedom fighter, with innocent being the key word, I'm sure most of the people the Nazi's killed were guilty of something, but doubt they deserved that.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Zrom999
Hamas is Israel's problem, which they obviously cannot handle due to incompetence at the highest levels

Incompetence? They are suicide bombers, and they are not willing to accept peace with Israel in any form.

and their close to genocidal treatment of the Palestinians is going to swell the ranks of Hamas and other terrorist groups.

They're both attacking each other, it's a matter of who is reacting to whom; at least Israel is using uniformed military personnel and not terrorist tactics.

Attacking Hamas is just going to cause the US unnecessary problems, Lugar is just trying to get the Jewish vote come election time.

Haha... yeah, because there's a lot of Jews in Indiana. I wouldn't have a problem with the U.S. acting if both Israel and the PLO were ok with it, but it seems to me that it's the UN that they should ask to intervene, not the U.S.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Our war is on terrorism, not just terrorism against US or their interests.

If the hamas keeps up the crap and is so intent on ruining any peace treaty between Israel and Palestinem I say kill those little fvcktards

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Senator Lugar says "We may have to fight Hamas"

Sweet, send all the a~holes on capitol hill over there to fight, personally, i didnt think they had the cajones but we will foot the bill, get packing congressmen and senators, you too Georgie....

Hah, totally agree with you there, Alistar

This guy is crazy

The Lugar Doctrine is: the United States will use all of its military, diplomatic and economic power ? without question ? to ensure that life threatening weapons of mass destruction everywhere are accounted, contained and hopefully destroyed.

insane.

Is that before or after we destroy our own stockpiles? That oughta be fun dilogue between countries with nukes: "You first", "No, I insist, you first", "No no, please show me how you would do it"...

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Our war is on terrorism, not just terrorism against US or their interests.

If the hamas keeps up the crap and is so intent on ruining any peace treaty between Israel and Palestinem I say kill those little fvcktards
so.. kill those who come in way of the peace process?