Senate rejects Universal Background Checks

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
The senators that voted for gun control represent a 62% population of this country. The out of touch group is the GOP.

You are without a doubt the most idiotic poster on AT and possibly the internet. I will support most if not all agendas you oppose. You have never said a single thing that would be considered a good idea.

You are without a doubt the most idiotic poster on AT and possibly the internet. I will support most if not all agendas you oppose. You have never said a single thing that would be considered a good idea.

I am against terrorists so it's nice to see that you support them.

Glad to see that you are against the US Constitution.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

I am against terrorists so it's nice to see that you support them.

Glad to see that you are against the US Constitution.

Again Incorruptible with the bright idea that what he thinks the Constitution is is actually the what the Constitution says and means.
It must be terrifying to try to make a living while being as stupid as you are, or are you on the government dole and trying to hide it?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Again Incorruptible with the bright idea that what he thinks the Constitution is is actually the what the Constitution says and means.
It must be terrifying to try to make a living while being as stupid as you are, or are you on the government dole and trying to hide it?

I love his I know you are but what am I responses. Living at home in mom's basement must suck.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I am not on welfare and you have zero evidence to back it up. So stop spewing your BS.

Oh but you are, or you wouldn't possibly be protesting about it nearly as much as you do.
I bet your 'Obamaphone' gets good reception in the basement doesn't it.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
IF I was on welfare then why would I be against obama and welfare?

Because you know that you are nothing but a worthless prick and a complete drain on society. Your futile and rather juvenile attempts at fauxrage are just to deflect and blame everyone else for your own self inflicted misery.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You have ZERO evidence of me being on welfare. I actually have a job and work.

I honestly do find it hard to believe that you could maintain employment somewhere. I would think minimal interaction with others would lead to your being fired pretty fast.

Apr 27, 2012
I honestly do find it hard to believe that you could maintain employment somewhere. I would think minimal interaction with others would lead to your being fired pretty fast.

I don't really care what you think. I have a good job and I act a lot differently at work than on an online forum.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

There's lots of jobs Incoherent could possibly do

A cubical and a script and auto dial-er and he's selling subscriptions
I could probably get him on at the local chicken farm, packing up chickens
We have a place where special people assemble lacrosse sticks

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Why do you act a lot differently?
A simple pic of you at work would put some of this to rest

Here's a pic of Incorruptible at work:

eniac-01.gif

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I don't really care what you think. I have a good job and I act a lot differently at work than on an online forum.

Somehow I doubt that you have the mental capabilities to be able to hold down a job higher end than a burger flipper or some such thing.
I mean if I received a business letter or email from you with the English skills you display on this forum I wouldn't do business with you, and would mark you off as a buffoon.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
I've said many times his posts read like a poor cobbling-together of phrases found by a search engine... hence ENIAC is what I think "he" really is.

I'd say he's WATSON, from IBM.. but I wouldn't want to insult WATSON by associating it with Incorruptible.