Senate Committee refusing to hand over transcript of interview with Paul Manafort to Robert Mueller

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Easy to settle this, I link the post you've already admitted to and you never post again. Hard to be conservative when there are consequences to dishonesty.
Still waiting for you to link the post you keep alluding to. What consequences are you willing to accept for your intellectual dishonesty?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Whilst this technically may be true, it boggles the mind to think the US Senate may be consciously helping conceal crimes from US federal law enforcement.

On a second note, wtf was the Senate doing with this voluntary interview of manafort anyway? It's voluntary, not under oath, and if it can't be verified and scrutinized by US law enforcement because the Senate refuses to release it, then what was the point?

It doesn't really matter if he was sworn or not. See "false statements" & "obstruction of Justice"-

https://www.lawfareblog.com/law-lying-perjury-false-statements-and-obstruction

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Still waiting for you to link the post you keep alluding to. What consequences are you willing to accept for your intellectual dishonesty?

Easy to see why you won't agree to the simple wager, I'll never post again if they don't exist, but keep in mind I have the links in hand.

Next time you try this, don't make all sorts of excuses for your posts and then pretend you never made them.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Easy to see why you won't agree to the simple wager, I'll never post again if they don't exist, but keep in mind I have the links in hand.

Next time you try this, don't make all sorts of excuses for your posts and then pretend you never made them.
A wager assumes you will accept risk for being wrong. Cite the posts

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
A wager assumes you will accept risk for being wrong. Cite the posts

So you'll agree to never post again if those posts apologizing for the nazis/klan exist. Those ones you were just making excuses for above because you knew exactly which ones were being referred to.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Why are you so bitter and intellectually dishonest

I think it's pretty trivial to figure who the liar here is. Remember this all started because you refused to admit being on the same side of everything as the racists & other fellow degens, yet it's a matter of fact that your sort do what it takes to cover for even the nazis/klan in exchange for their political loyalties as pretty much every thread here demonstrates.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I think it's pretty trivial to figure who the liar here is. Remember this all started because you refused to admit being on the same side of everything as the racists & other fellow degens, yet it's a matter of fact that your sort do what it takes to cover for even the nazis/klan in exchange for their political loyalties as pretty much every thread here demonstrates.
Its fairly telling that you are as ignorant of negotiations as you are of just about everything else.

A wager assumes you have something of value to offer in return. You have nothing of value to offer. I don't respect your opinion or emotional intelligence. I don't require your validation.

However, I do think it is important to call out people like you for their immature and bullyish bullsh!t. I expect this is the only place in life where you are able to play bully.

There are however forum rules against the spread of misinformation. So you have one choice. Cite the post to back your accusations or continue to spread misinformation.

I do have a counter proposal for you. I will gladly accept a permanent ban from these forums if the mods agree to permanently ban you as well. I am even willing to put that decision up to a forum vote. Care to take that wager you ignorant coward?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
agent00f, Starbuck1975, please cease this non-productive back and forth immediately, and don't resume it in any other thread.

Perknose
Forum Director

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Its fairly telling that you are as ignorant of negotiations as you are of just about everything else.

A wager assumes you have something of value to offer in return. You have nothing of value to offer. I don't respect your opinion or emotional intelligence. I don't require your validation.

However, I do think it is important to call out people like you for their immature and bullyish bullsh!t. I expect this is the only place in life where you are able to play bully.

There are however forum rules against the spread of misinformation. So you have one choice. Cite the post to back your accusations or continue to spread misinformation.

I do have a counter proposal for you. I will gladly accept a permanent ban from these forums if the mods agree to permanently ban you as well. I am even willing to put that decision up to a forum vote. Care to take that wager you ignorant coward?

Just go for the ignore function. I finally did over the same sort of dishonest bullshit, & it's the only time I've done so in all my years here.

Trust me- you won't miss anything but noise.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

He said he'd quit posting if they don't exist.