Sen. Tim Scott shares threatening, racist voicemails he's received

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Really Tim? I could have told you. I guess white Republican politicians can release all their racist voicemails from black people railing on them because they are white. I'm sure the New Black Panthers told Mitch McConnell they will drag his crackers ass out of his house and string him up.

#bothsidesmyass

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
White liberals are very nice to black people, to their faces, unless they find out they are voting for the other side, or are a republican, then the true colors, token claims and uncle Toms come out. See it over and over again and it's disgusting. When will Democrats get over and accept that they do not own the black voter, nor are they entitled to votes by minorities, simply based on skin color?

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
White liberals are very nice to black people, to their faces, unless they find out they are voting for the other side, or are a republican, then the true colors, token claims and uncle Toms come out. See it over and over again and it's disgusting. When will Democrats get over and accept that they do not own the black voter, nor are they entitled to votes by minorities, simply based on skin color?
Thanks for the bothsides confirmation.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the racist threats Tim Scott is getting. WTF are you talking about??

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the racist threats Tim Scott is getting. WTF are you talking about??

He's saying liberals are making the death threats because Scott is the lone Senate Republican who is black. The article doesn't make a specific reference to who called in these threats.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He's saying liberals are making the death threats because Scott is the lone Senate Republican who is black. The article doesn't make a specific reference to who called in these threats.
I get it, sounds like delusion on his part.
The article did indicated which groups have a history of these types of calls and were busted for it. Black people don't make calls bragging about the Klan
A white supremacist in Georgia plead guilty in 2018 to making threats against Scott and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer of New York. And a Floridian was sentenced to 20 years in prison last year after mailing explosives to Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Cory Booker, D-N.J., former President Barack Obama, former Vice President Joe Biden and former presidential candidate Tom Steyer.

Reactions: pmv

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I get it. And I guess Trump did call for COVID testing to be slowed down and reiterated by saying he was not joking. Delusion.

The article did indicated which groups have a history of these types of calls and were busted for it. Black people don't make calls bragging about the Klan

Yep, it wasn't those evil demoncrats in the past. But that poster has said before here's just here for the lulz.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I 100% read that as satire, laughed out loud, good piece, then saw who wrote it, compuwiz, now you have me rolling on the floor. STOP IT MAN. you killing me.... HahahahhahahhahabaHhhHhahHahajahahah

By the way, speaking of uncle Toms, did you know Trump and Moscow Mitch has confirmed 200 judges by now? Guess how many of them are Uncle Toms? Take a guess :):):)

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
LOL, your slip is showing.