Selling My Domain

Maverick2002

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2000
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me as the owner of http://www.mikhailtech.com. It's a tech site I used to run for a little over 5 years before I lost interest in the business. I still have the domain. I recently got an email from an individual looking to purchase my domain. So, I have a couple questions:

1) I don't think I'll ever pursue running a tech site again. It's just something that's not interesting to me anymore. So I'm guessing it's a good idea to sell it off?

2) What's the most legit way to go about this? I registered the domain with Register.com and I'm not sure if they have transfer options, or how to make the transfer work. I'm guessing non-CC paypal is the way to go? Really this is the main question I'm asking - how to actually do this legitmately. Obviously I won't give up my domain until I have the funding.

TIA

Maverick2002

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2000
guys I know this is OT but come on, do I really need to repost this elsewhere to get a serious reply?

Maverick2002

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2000
is it really that complicated that I need to go to another forum and learn all this crap lingo just to sell off a domain I don't even use anymore?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Maverick2002
is it really that complicated that I need to go to another forum and learn all this crap lingo just to sell off a domain I don't even use anymore?

haha