Seen Ryan Adams this tour yet?**update**shows cancelled

jst0ney

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2003
I just bought tix to go see RA in Aneheim in March. I saw him last year in LA and he played all by himself. It ranks as one of the top shows that I have ever seen. I was wondering if anybody has had a chance to see him on his current tour. Is he playing with a band or is it solo or a combination? My guess is that he is playing with a band to support the "llor 'n kcor" album.

Thanks,
Jeff

**update**

I just found out that Ryan Adams broke his left wrist while playing a show in England. He was looking up while singing and fell off a six foot stage. I fell bad for him. He had to cancell the entire spring tour in support of the kick a$$ llor 'n kcor album. I'm so bummed I was really looking forward to these shows. The show in Aneheim was on my GF's birthday so it worked out perfect. (She's a big fan too) Read all about it here (click on the news section) Also check out the new vids in the DL section. The paris show looked awesome.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, the fvcking whore of a company, Ticketmaster, won't refund my service charges which for four tix came out to about $35. Screw them

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Woo, Play 'Cuts like a knife'

LOL, I heard that he gets that, poor guy.
He stopped a show one night and had an audience member ejected for requesting "Summer of 69."

His manager had to apologize and pay back the ticket price to the fan.

So for good fun, don't forget to request it!

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
March 5 Dallas

Cant wait

Saw him last November after Demolition came out.

Dunbar

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2001
Ryan Adams can be a pompous prick, but he also has some good songs. He wants to be a rock star so bad though...

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
I dont think he wants to be a rock star at all. IMO

He could write the material and do the rock star thing if he wanted. He already has the talent and song writing capability.

He just likes to make music, smoke pot, and hang with his friends...

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
haha i thought it say brian adams. i was coming in to cheer:p

edit: said. i thought it said.....