SEEKING the womens POV: IYO what's the youngest woman a 50 year old guy could ask out...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
If my single, 32 year old cousin came home with a 50 year old man, my whole family would think it's weird.

But, like Vic says, it doesn't matter what they (or myself...) think, if they are truly in love that's all that matters.....for the most part ;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Vic
Who cares what other people think so long as it's legal?

I've got a 21 year old sister. I'm 26. The thought of a guy twice my age macking on my sister makes my skin crawl.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
Originally posted by: Feldenak

(for all of you who think 18 is ok: ) Just because it's legal, that doesn't mean it isn't creepy.

As long as both parties are consenting adults, it's none of your business. Your "creepiness" is of no real concern.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: PrimativeScrewhead
I've got a 21 year old sister. I'm 26. The thought of a guy twice my age macking on my sister makes my skin crawl.
Well I agree... it would be kinda creepy. But not my decision... or yours ;)

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001

I WOULD feel kinda creepy being with a girl young enough to be my daughter.

Thankfully my daughter is 16. ;)

However I think I would draw the line at mid 20's

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Well I agree... it would be kinda creepy. But not my decision... or yours

Fair enough...but by the powers vested in me as a brother I have a right to complain. :p

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Just think of all the fun and excitement you could have with the whole "sugar daddy" fetish thing...

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

(for all of you who think 18 is ok: ) Just because it's legal, that doesn't mean it isn't creepy.

As long as both parties are consenting adults, it's none of your business. Your "creepiness" is of no real concern.

Well, that is just great, but I seem to recall the OP asking about what WOMEN would think, not what was legal. So I (a woman) answered THAT question.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Well I agree... it would be kinda creepy. But not my decision... or yours

Fair enough...but by the powers vested in me as a brother I have a right to beat you with your own cane. :p

Fixed.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Originally posted by: Mookow
Originally posted by: PrimativeScrewheadFair enough...but by the powers vested in me as a brother I have a right to beat you with your own cane. :p
Fixed.
You SUCK!!! ;)

No cane... YET!

Well, the first time I saw you with my sister I'd have knee-capped you, and then you'd need a cane.

FungusFeet

Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: FungusFeet
Noone here thinks the women should be older?

So David should start hitting on women 60-70? :Q
nvm that would be a little awkward...only because it's the man that asks

it feels right to say that age shouldn't be a great factor...but when it isn't, it's hard to picture