SEEKING the womens POV: IYO what's the youngest woman a 50 year old guy could ask out...

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Originally posted by: dquan97
at least 60

A 1 for you!!

J/K

But you DO get a :p

that's when women are hormonally at their peak, right? ;)
Plus, they're probably retired and have all the time in the world to cook & clean for you

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
at least 60

A 1 for you!!

J/K

But you DO get a :p

that's when women are hormonally at their peak, right? ;)
Plus, they're probably retired and have all the time in the world to cook & clean for you

No they aren't,they're out traveling and living the good life:)

OffTopic1

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2004
At 27, I was asked out by a 17 year old highschooler that I never call after she gave me her phone number at a party. I?m now 35 and I?m currently dating a 24 year old, but was a little awkward for me when she asked me out.

My family & I think that it is weird that my 17 year old sister dated a 38 year old man and she had 2 kids with him. And, at 24 she had a child with a 50 year old.

I once thought that it is gross that older men chase after younger women, but my view has changed since I dated my humorous & beautiful gf. Her parents feels that I?m too old for her, however her sexy 20 year old sister that I sometime have fantasies that included her think that it is nice that my gf & I love each others.

I hope that this thread don?t incriminated me if my gf ever see it ;)

[edit]
If a 50 year old can get a 20 something than it is more power to him, as long as the woman or man is mature enough for each others.

I think women tend to go for older men. My gf sister told me not long ago when she was 19, that she would like a guy between the age of 21~29. However, she said that she prefer to get a bf between 24~29. I asked her what about guys in there 30s, and she said that as long as the guy still look young & good then 34 would be okay too. And, she has commented that I can pass for a 26~27 and if I have a twins for her.
[/edit]