Secretary of State Rice comments on Mexico

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The United States and Mexico are "well past" any differences over the Iraq war and the status of millions of illegal Mexican nationals in the United States, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said Friday.

Who is this Colin Powell guy I keep hearing about? Doesn't he realize we abolished the Department of State and distributed its responsibilities to the NSA, DOD, and Homeland Security? I know it's tough for black males to find employment during the Fantastic Bush Economy but impersonating a Cabinet official will get him in trouble.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Looks like Powell will be on the way out. He just does not know it yet.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Powell tried to be a good whore but just wasn't good enough... He is however stained for life though

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper

He should have left already to preserve his reputation. Now it's shot to hell. Although he could probably redeem himself by getting fired.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper

Elvis has already left the building imo, we just don't know it yet.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Powell is loyal . . . like a neutered Doberman. IIRC, the rumor mill has been churning about Powell resigning after the 2004 election for some time now. He denied the early reports but clearly he was lying . . . normally you get better at it with practice. Clearly Colin needs a tutor.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The United States and Mexico are "well past" any differences over the Iraq war and the status of millions of illegal Mexican nationals in the United States, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said Friday.

Who is this Colin Powell guy I keep hearing about? Doesn't he realize we abolished the Department of State and distributed its responsibilities to the NSA, DOD, and Homeland Security? I know it's tough for black males to find employment during the Fantastic Bush Economy but impersonating a Cabinet official will get him in trouble.

Just what are you implying BBD, black males have the same employment rights as our "Souther Citizens":

"The immigration plan [will] clearly recognize the worth of the Mexican men and women who are working there in the United States," Fox said.

"They can have all the rights that any other worker in that country has, even though they do not have American citizenship or documents at the moment."

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
F_ALL U POLITICIANS/BIGBUSINESS MORONS, AND YOUR OPINIONS OF GREED,,,NOTHIN IS GETTIN BETTER,, ONLY WORSE,, OH YEA,, AND F-MEXICO,AND ALL THE BS THAT COMES OUTTA THAT COUNTRY,, WHAT DID U EVER BUY OR GET FROM MEXICO THAT WAZ WORTH A CRAP? YEA THATS RIGHT!!! AND! COLUMBUS WAZ NOT A DISCOVEROR,,, HE WAZ A TERRORIST!!!!!!!! WHY DO WE CELEBRATE THAT ? ,,,,A FARSE,,A PILE OF BS USED TO BRAINWASH,, DECENT MINDS,,, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU ALL GOT!! A HIPOCRITICAL,, SOCIETY,, BLIND TO REALITY,, YEA,, I KNOW,, UR THINKIN WHAT AN IDIOT HE CAIN'T EVEN SPELL,, MAYBE NOT,, BUT ID SAY,, YOU CAIN'T SMELL UR OWN RANzID_AZZ,, infact,, you claim it don't stink,, f_U
?
:light:
:D

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Personally I feel sorry for Powell. When rumors spread that he might run for president years back, people of all races were cheering him on. Now, yeah, his reputation is shot.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
CNN

She's hoping that we all just "move on" from that whole Iraq war/fiasco thing, isn't she? I just hope her speaking out on the subject doesn't somehow imply that Mexico is a security threat. They're not actively pursuing WMDs down there are they?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
CNN

She's hoping that we all just "move on" from that whole Iraq war/fiasco thing, isn't she? I just hope her speaking out on the subject doesn't somehow imply that Mexico is a security threat. They're not actively pursuing WMDs down there are they?

Ever smelled a bathroom the day after a couple burritos and some Coronas? If that stuff aint illegal, I don't know what is.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Powell is loyal . . . like a neutered Doberman. IIRC, the rumor mill has been churning about Powell resigning after the 2004 election for some time now. He denied the early reports but clearly he was lying . . . normally you get better at it with practice. Clearly Colin needs a tutor.

Theres been rumors of his resignation since 2001.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Powell either struck a Faustian bargain or he badly misjudged George W. Bush.

In the case of the former, Powell chose the position of Secretary of State despite clear indications that international policy decisions would typically be made by neocons and Bush 41 retreads (this should have been self-evident when neocons insisted on Bolton being an undersecretary).

In the case of the latter, Powell chose State over the offer of Defense b/c he believed our nations future relied on international cooperation not illogical delusions of a militant (yet benevolent) Empire. Of course, Powell had no idea that George W's head explodes if he tries to host more than one idea at a time. Accordingly, the real policymakers are Cheney, Rumsfeld and their neocon coterie. Obviously, Paul O'Neill is providing independent verification that Bush is weak-minded and lacks intellectual curiosity.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
BBD,

This is sorta funny. Reminds me of Nixon and his then NSA Kissinger by-passing then Sec State Rogers. The same problem for both Presidents is in the Congress and its advise and consent role.. have they consented to Rice functionating in the traditional Sec State role?

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Personally, I'm not all that bothered by Rice having a little international pull. The real problem is having a Secretary of Defense will visions of global domination.

Future Senate confirmations for State, DOD, NSA, and AG:
State: Do you pledge to actually represent the best interests of United States and not serve as token alternative POV?

DOD: Do you pledge to limit industry access and prohibit private citizens in desperate need of fellatio (Perle, Frum) from setting national policy?

NSA: Do you pledge to actually read the National Intelligence Estimate?

AG: Do you pledge to uphold the Constitution . . . no joke . . . we're serious?!