Seals removed one threat to America...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I think he has come completely unhinged, as in clinically insane. He is so far removed from reality he may well present a danger to himself. We can only hope he has family who can get him the help he needs.

See you in November. Cant you feel the excitement to get rid of him?

Just stay home. Don't vote. Your Obama has it in the bag. Just stay unmotivated liberals. Stay down. Lie down. You're done.

Last edited:

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
See you in November.

I donate more to charity than the fuckstain in the white house so just shut it.

I will continue to get mine. This is America.

Come January of next year, one politician will be sworn in much the same as the other. They are dissimilar enough that the choice matters, but neither is a good option. Regardless, though, of who wins, those who embody the "I've got mine" spirit will continue to be a cancer in this nation, slowly robbing their host of greatness and merit until all that is left is an empty shell. That is the word I was looking for, what you are is malignant.

If Obama wins or if Romney wins, you and yours will continue making this nation less noble, less forward thinking, and less exceptional than it is capable of being. There may be a different clown driving the car but you'll still be the flat tire.

No great civilization was ever built or maintained without people working together, looking out for each other, pushing the envelopes of science and technology, and aspiring to make something greater, not only for themselves but for those who come after. Do you honestly not see how the "I've got mine" mentality runs contrary to everything that America ever had that made it great?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Come January of next year, one politician will be sworn in much the same as the other. They are dissimilar enough that the choice matters, but neither is a good option. Regardless, though, of who wins, those who embody the "I've got mine" spirit will continue to be a cancer in this nation, slowly robbing their host of greatness and merit until all that is left is an empty shell. That is the word I was looking for, what you are is malignant.

If Obama wins or if Romney wins, you and yours will continue making this nation less noble, less forward thinking, and less exceptional than it is capable of being. There may be a different clown driving the car but you'll still be the flat tire.

No great civilization was ever built or maintained without people working together, looking out for each other, pushing the envelopes of science and technology, and aspiring to make something greater, not only for themselves but for those who come after. Do you honestly not see how the "I've got mine" mentality runs contrary to everything that America ever had that made it great?

Spoken like a true occupier. Yes I did build that!

Capitalism is what made and makes us great. Learn from history and man's motivation for greatness. You sound a lot like Marx and Obama. Wonder why that is?

One and the same.

Last edited:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
See you in November. ...
No, fortunately you won't. You see, Obama established a secret, liberal Internment Squad to hunt down and quarantine people like you. They know who you are, they know where you live, and they're headed your way even as we speak. Very soon you will be rotting in a cage deep in the heart of Kenya, where Obama and his evil henchman first concocted his nefarious plot to destroy America. Run while you can. They simply cannot allow you to keep spreading "The Truth™" like that.

Boo!

Lulz.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
What you're describing is just how the Presidency works, there is NOTHING unique about the mission to kill Osama bin Laden. Of course Obama's job was authorizing the mission and making the final decision to go ahead...that's what the President DOES. He doesn't analyze intelligence, talk to assets or jump out of a helicopter with an M-16. The complaint that he doesn't deserve a "big win" because he didn't do any of those things sounds silly. If Obama can't count killing bin Laden as a win, then I don't see how a President can get blame or credit for anything he or she does.

That's the point. Liberals are literally cumming all over themselves saying 'Obama got Osama', one delusional here had in his sig, 'Obama the Osama slayer' or some other such delusional shit as that. The POTUS doesn't do anything but get info, make high high level decisions, set the tone, appoint people to oversee other people who oversee etc. etc. etc. Hundreds of thousands of underlings actually do all the work.

When one looks at a decade effort to get Osama, that took innumerable resources and time, all built up and enacting on each other, to get one guy, that's not an Obama win, that's a US win. Obama happened to be the guy who was presented options, all of which likely would have had the same outcome (except for: Don't do anything) to different effects, and picked the one briefed to him that he liked the best. In reality the military, in conjuction with Intelligence as needed, came up with all those options. Obama had to roll up to the Slurpee counter and pick his flavor.

I'm glad he picked a good flavor, I truly am. But spinning the killing of Osama like it was some great Obama triumph? Insanity.

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
That's the point. Liberals are literally cumming all over themselves saying 'Obama got Osama', one delusional here had in his sig, 'Obama the Osama slayer' or some other such delusional shit as that. The POTUS doesn't do anything but get info, make high high level decisions, set the tone, appoint people to oversee other people who oversee etc. etc. etc. Hundreds of thousands of underlings actually do all the work.

When one looks at a decade effort to get Osama, that took innumerable resources and time, all built up and enacting on each other, to get one guy, that's not an Obama win, that's a US win. Obama happened to be the guy who was presented options, all of which likely would have had the same outcome (except for: Don't do anything) to different effects, and picked the one briefed to him that he liked the best. In reality the military, in conjuction with Intelligence as needed, came up with all those options. Obama had to roll up to the Slurpee counter and pick his flavor.

I'm glad he picked a good flavor, I truly am. But spinning the killing of Osama like it was some great Obama triumph? Insanity.

As I recall, however, Obama was also the one who set the focus of the intelligence agencies back on Osama after Bush had moved him to a low priority target. It wasn't just the actual operation Obama deserves credit for, but also setting the tone and direction of the intelligence community activities.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Just to start he has killed two border patrol agents via fast and furious.

His purposeful not enforcing the border or immigration has lead to many deaths as well. And that's just the start.

But make no mistake, he is the biggest threat to our nation we have EVER faced.

Really? He himself pulled the trigger on the guns that killed two border guards? Are you sure you're not embellishing just a little bit?

You mean not protecting the border the same way that the last several presidents haven't protected it?

See you in November. Cant you feel the excitement to get rid of him?

Just stay home. Don't vote. Your Obama has it in the bag. Just stay unmotivated liberals. Stay down. Lie down. You're done.

Is that when Perry will be elected President?

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
As I recall, however, Obama was also the one who set the focus of the intelligence agencies back on Osama after Bush had moved him to a low priority target. It wasn't just the actual operation Obama deserves credit for, but also setting the tone and direction of the intelligence community activities.

First, nothing in that link has Obama saying or doing anything in respect to Osama. Basically, what happened was already happening (and continuing to happen, both good and bad) anyways. Posting that video was.....not relevant.

The intelligence communities were always looking for Osama. Whatever soundbite BS that has been "leaked" to make it sound like the CIA, DIA, NSA, and whoever else wasn't looking for Osama and then, Obama gets elected and whammo, everyone drops everything and Osama is all they spend their time on, is a game of politcal BS. Obama directed the CIA to give him a plan in 30 days. OK? That means basically jack shit as far as getting Osama. The CIA provides a plan, Obama says, will this work, and they say, well, no clue, it's our best plan. Wowzers....thanks Obama, you got'em!

The US got a tip. We got lucky. Had we not got the tip, we could still be looking for him. End of story.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
First, nothing in that link has Obama saying or doing anything in respect to Osama. Basically, what happened was already happening (and continuing to happen, both good and bad) anyways. Posting that video was.....not relevant.

The intelligence communities were always looking for Osama. Whatever soundbite BS that has been "leaked" to make it sound like the CIA, DIA, NSA, and whoever else wasn't looking for Osama and then, Obama gets elected and whammo, everyone drops everything and Osama is all they spend their time on, is a game of politcal BS. Obama directed the CIA to give him a plan in 30 days. OK? That means basically jack shit as far as getting Osama. The CIA provides a plan, Obama says, will this work, and they say, well, no clue, it's our best plan. Wowzers....thanks Obama, you got'em!

The US got a tip. We got lucky. Had we not got the tip, we could still be looking for him. End of story.

o_O

\I'd quote you in my sig as a reason why people shouldn't vote for the gop, but I'm against putting that shit there....

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Is this video going to have Obama saying anything in it that's not already happening or wasn't already going to happen? This may be strange news, but, McCain is not POTUS....

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Is this video going to have Obama saying anything in it that's not already happening or wasn't already going to happen? This may be strange news, but, McCain is not POTUS....

Must be really painful for you to have to face that Senator Obama stated what he planned in regards to Osama Bin ShitHead and Pakistan back in 2008..... and then followed through with as President.......

\as while McCain hemmed and hawed...

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
That's in the second video? Because the first had nothing in there like what you're referencing. This stuff you're saying, it'll be in the second video?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
That's in the second video? Because the first had nothing in there like what you're referencing. This stuff you're saying, it'll be in the second video?

The more you post, the more my point is made.....

\please, keep going.....
\\and enjoy your dishonesty......
\\\as it is - that many had knowledge that Osama was holded up in Pakistan during the Bush term in office...

Last edited:

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
But make no mistake, he is the biggest threat to our nation we have EVER faced.

Wow, awesome bigotry and ignorance there. More proof that you have a serious mental illness.

I realize that you are most likely deranged and thus don't care about real facts, but read this link about "fast and furious" because what you "think" isn't correct.

Link

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
[ ... ]
I realize that you are most likely deranged and thus don't care about real facts, but read this link about "fast and furious" because what you "think" isn't correct.

Link
Wow! That's an excellent read. I suggest it deserves a thread of its own. It's certainly a different story than we've heard from the "liberal" media or that slime-ball Issa ... and it makes a lot more sense.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Actually, that would be you. Or, more accurately, it would be the ignorance, stupidity, and hatred you so completely embody. No one politician, even the president, has sufficient power to completely compromise the future of the country. What does, however, is the lack of critical thinking skills, a willingness to accept propaganda at face value and unthinkingly regurgitate it, placing wishful thinking and dogma ahead of education and science, the promotion of greed at the expense of charity, the promotion of apathy at the plight of countrymen over action, place bigotry over acceptance. I've seen you posting for a while now, and frankly, you are the concentrated essence of everything wrong with America. It's like God was running out of places to put the worst aspects of humanity and so just stuffed it all in you to get it over with so he could move on to other things.

What is a threat to America in the long term isn't the bumbling of a president of questionable competence; it is a culture that exalts the greedy, the exploitative, the malicious, the ignorant, and the dogmatic at the expense of the destitute, the industrious, the caring, the learned, and the free thinking. The only person here who so completely and utterly channels the worst qualities of the world as we know it as yourself is Incorruptible and he is a parody poster.

Well said.:thumbsup: