Seals removed one threat to America...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Just to start he has killed two border patrol agents via fast and furious.

His purposeful not enforcing the border or immigration has lead to many deaths as well. And that's just the start.

But make no mistake, he is the biggest threat to our nation we have EVER faced.

LOL.
I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that were bigger.
There is no reasoning with you, that is why I laugh.

Jan 25, 2011

His purposeful not enforcing the border or immigration has lead to many deaths as well. And that's just the start.

Wait. Are you saying the availability of guns were the reason those shootings happened?

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004

Neither of those statements are facts.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

How many American Citizens died due to the Iraqi War that Bush started?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
How many American Citizens died due to the Iraqi War that Bush started?

Fighting wars vs. citizens and border agents killed on home soil because of obama's purposeful and deliberately destructive policies aren't even close to the same thing.

No worries though. See you in November, it's almost here and We The People can't wait. It's going to be historic in terms of Americans coming out in droves to get rid of this fuckstain in the whitehouse.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Fighting wars vs. citizens and border agents killed on home soil because of obama's purposeful and deliberately destructive policies aren't even close to the same thing.

No worries though. See you in November, it's almost here and We The People can't wait. It's going to be historic in terms of Americans coming out in droves to get rid of this fuckstain in the whitehouse.

Dead is dead. The circumstances of how they got that way don't matter much.

I sincerely hope that folks who have a problem with our President, don't vote for a cartoon Romney out of spite. That would truly be "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Yes, lets remind voters that Obama is the most Osama killingest President ever.
Bush couldn't find Osama in 7 years and Obama found him in two.

Sigh..I will assume you are just a moron and you do not actually know the truth...since the other option is that you are a moron who is purposefully spreading lies. You twist the truth in an attempt to prop up your diety, Obama...which is shameful.

Here is the truth, so that you can no longer pretend you are a non-lying moron:

Four Years Ago (2007): American intelligence for the first time uncovers the name of Bin Laden’s trusted courier but cannot locate him.
Two Years Ago (2009): American intelligence identifies areas in Pakistan where the courier and his brother have operated but cannot pinpoint exactly where they live.
August 2010: American intelligence locates the brothers’ residence, a compound about 35 miles north of Islamabad in the city of Abbottabad. The compound is so large, secluded and secured that analysts conclude it must shelter a higher-value target than a courier.
September 2010: The Central Intelligence Agency begins to work with President Obama on assessments that lead them to believe that Bin Laden may be located at the compound.
Mid-February 2011: United States government authorities determine that there was a sound intelligence basis to pursue this direction aggressively and develop courses of action.
March 14: Mr. Obama begins a series of National Security Council meetings to develop options for capturing or killing Bin Laden.
March 29: Mr. Obama convenes the council’s second meeting on the operation.
April 12: Mr. Obama convenes the third meeting.
April 19: Mr. Obama convenes the fourth meeting.
April 28: Mr. Obama convenes the fifth meeting.
April 29: Mr. Obama authorizes the operation before flying to Alabama to inspect tornado damage.
May 1:
2 p.m.: Mr. Obama meets with his national security team to review preparations.
3:50 p.m.: Mr. Obama told that Bin Laden had been tentatively identified.
7:01 p.m.: Mr. Obama told that it was a “high probability” that Bin Laden had been killed.
11:35 p.m.: In a televised address, Mr. Obama announces Bin Laden’s death.
SOURCE: Administration officials briefing reporters on condition of anonymity under White House ground rules.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...he-intelligence-work-behind-bin-ladens-death/

Stop minimizing the work of the intelligence agencies. They are hard working men and women who risked their lives to find this guy. Your idiotic statements made against them have no merit and you should feel shame for having said such moronic things about them.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Dead is dead. The circumstances of how they got that way don't matter much.

I sincerely hope that folks who have a problem with our President, don't vote for a cartoon Romney out of spite. That would truly be "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, you must vote somebody else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Sigh..I will assume you are just a moron and you do not actually know the truth...since the other option is that you are a moron who is purposefully spreading lies. You twist the truth in an attempt to prop up your diety, Obama...which is shameful.

Here is the truth, so that you can no longer pretend you are a non-lying moron:

[/I]
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...he-intelligence-work-behind-bin-ladens-death/

Stop minimizing the work of the intelligence agencies. They are hard working men and women who risked their lives to find this guy. Your idiotic statements made against them have no merit and you should feel shame for having said such moronic things about them.

It goes back further than 2007. 2007 is standing on years of intelligence work, assets, processes (new, revised, eliminated), etc. etc. etc.

It it beyond the realm of rational thought to say, 'Obama got Osama'. It'd be like saying in 2004, to a paramedic who saved the life of someone with some piece of new equipment developed over the past decade: Thank you President Bush for saving that persons life.

Insanity.

I give Obama all the credit he deserves for authorizing the mission. That's what I'd expect him as POTUS to do. That credit is miniscule when compared to the US Intelligence and Military (and Everyone else, allies, informants either loyal to us or our cause, etc. etc.) who actually made it happen. I get it though: Obama needs a big win, need to get it into his win column at any cost.

Back to the topic.....still don't understand who I can rationally vote for in this election who actually is looking out for the long term interests of the average US citizen (and future citizens). Who was that again?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Not President Obama's biggest fan, but you would definitely be correct on that one :thumbsup: I also absolutely love how President Obama has begun (and will continue) to concentrate a lot of American naval firepower to the Asia-Pacific to keep an eye on an ever increasing belligerent Red China. Bravo President Obama!!!! Bravo!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-06-01/panetta-asia-warships-pacific/55337092/1
Agreed. He's been surprisingly strong in foreign policy. It's like, I'm on my Magical Apology Tour and I'm gonna bow to all you sons of bitches, but that's all you get. Act up after my apology and I'll kick your ass. Or rather, I'm going to send a lot of very hard men and women who'll kick your ass.

The billboard's funny, but considering that the SEALs could remove that threat only when ordered to do so by Obama, I don't think it sends quite the message its originators probably think it does.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Spoken like a true idiot. It's okay for a Republican to send 10,000s of American citizens outside of the country to get killed. Sure.

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004

Actually, that would be you. Or, more accurately, it would be the ignorance, stupidity, and hatred you so completely embody. No one politician, even the president, has sufficient power to completely compromise the future of the country. What does, however, is the lack of critical thinking skills, a willingness to accept propaganda at face value and unthinkingly regurgitate it, placing wishful thinking and dogma ahead of education and science, the promotion of greed at the expense of charity, the promotion of apathy at the plight of countrymen over action, place bigotry over acceptance. I've seen you posting for a while now, and frankly, you are the concentrated essence of everything wrong with America. It's like God was running out of places to put the worst aspects of humanity and so just stuffed it all in you to get it over with so he could move on to other things.

What is a threat to America in the long term isn't the bumbling of a president of questionable competence; it is a culture that exalts the greedy, the exploitative, the malicious, the ignorant, and the dogmatic at the expense of the destitute, the industrious, the caring, the learned, and the free thinking. The only person here who so completely and utterly channels the worst qualities of the world as we know it as yourself is Incorruptible and he is a parody poster.

Jan 25, 2011
November is coming. Can you hear the drum beat of Americans against this fucker?

It coming.

You'll have to forgive us for not lending credibility to your lunacy induced predictions. Still fapping to your guarantee of Rick Perry to be the next president?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It goes back further than 2007. 2007 is standing on years of intelligence work, assets, processes (new, revised, eliminated), etc. etc. etc.

Yes, but that is the furthest back I could find that is officially listed as being true. You are quite correct that there was much work done before then.

I give Obama all the credit he deserves for authorizing the mission. That's what I'd expect him as POTUS to do.

Yes, it was a big risk, and he took it. Had it failed, he would have tried to blame others (he is quite good at it), but it would still be held against him.

Kudos to Obama for having the stones to say "Go". It was a political risk, and a big one.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Rick Perry WILL be your next President.

enc1XOH68q-2.png

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I'm not sure that's a very effective billboard considering it draws attention to just who was Commander in Chief of those particular Navy SEALS. It's harder to sell someone as a "threat to America" when you're explicitly connecting them to the killing of your other example of a "threat to America".

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Actually, that would be you. Or, more accurately, it would be the ignorance, stupidity, and hatred you so completely embody. No one politician, even the president, has sufficient power to completely compromise the future of the country. What does, however, is the lack of critical thinking skills, a willingness to accept propaganda at face value and unthinkingly regurgitate it, placing wishful thinking and dogma ahead of education and science, the promotion of greed at the expense of charity, the promotion of apathy at the plight of countrymen over action, place bigotry over acceptance. I've seen you posting for a while now, and frankly, you are the concentrated essence of everything wrong with America. It's like God was running out of places to put the worst aspects of humanity and so just stuffed it all in you to get it over with so he could move on to other things.

What is a threat to America in the long term isn't the bumbling of a president of questionable competence; it is a culture that exalts the greedy, the exploitative, the malicious, the ignorant, and the dogmatic at the expense of the destitute, the industrious, the caring, the learned, and the free thinking. The only person here who so completely and utterly channels the worst qualities of the world as we know it as yourself is Incorruptible and he is a parody poster.
Nice! Very well said. And you left Hatey07 speechless. Probably had to run back to Free Republic to refill his denial tank. That was far too much reality for him to deflect.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

See you in November.

I donate more to charity than the fuckstain in the white house so just shut it.

I will continue to get mine. This is America.

Oh, and there will be action. That would be record turnout to rid this country of this president come November.

Last edited:

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

It it beyond the realm of rational thought to say, 'Obama got Osama'. It'd be like saying in 2004, to a paramedic who saved the life of someone with some piece of new equipment developed over the past decade: Thank you President Bush for saving that persons life.

Insanity.

I give Obama all the credit he deserves for authorizing the mission. That's what I'd expect him as POTUS to do. That credit is miniscule when compared to the US Intelligence and Military (and Everyone else, allies, informants either loyal to us or our cause, etc. etc.) who actually made it happen. I get it though: Obama needs a big win, need to get it into his win column at any cost.

What you're describing is just how the Presidency works, there is NOTHING unique about the mission to kill Osama bin Laden. Of course Obama's job was authorizing the mission and making the final decision to go ahead...that's what the President DOES. He doesn't analyze intelligence, talk to assets or jump out of a helicopter with an M-16. The complaint that he doesn't deserve a "big win" because he didn't do any of those things sounds silly. If Obama can't count killing bin Laden as a win, then I don't see how a President can get blame or credit for anything he or she does.

Last edited:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Drunk again....what a disappointment you are.
I think he has come completely unhinged, as in clinically insane. He is so far removed from reality he may well present a danger to himself. We can only hope he has family who can get him the help he needs.