'Seabiscuit', Hawaiian Barbeque Chicken Pizza, And MGD

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Nothing like a good movie in the comfort of your own home. $2.65 for the movie, and $15.99 for the pizza with a extra free pizza to boot.

Great movie, too. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent movie that isn't rated R?

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Hawaiian rulez.....:)

I've got the MGD here, but all I've got is a 4-meat Freschetta I'll be shovin' in the oven...and I'm watching ST:TNG all night on Spike :D

JC

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: mchammer187
pineapple does not belong on a pizza
You simply have no idea. There's not only pineapple, but onions and BBQ sauce. Sounds insane, but I'm hooked!

"...I question the movie choice..."

It's VERY hard to find movies that aren't rated R. We've seen everything else out there, so I was quite happy to get this one. My wife cried, so it MUST be good! :p

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Ornery
Originally posted by: mchammer187
pineapple does not belong on a pizza
You simply have no idea. There's not only pineapple, but onions and BBQ sauce. Sounds insane, but I'm hooked!

"...I question the movie choice..."

It's VERY hard to find movies that aren't rated R. We've seen everything else out there, so I was quite happy to get this one. My wife cried, so it MUST be good! :p

BBQ Sauce and Tomato Sauce?

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I don't know what else they do with the sauce. I don't taste normal pizza sauce, though. I've never met anyone who didn't like it. My wife says it's too hot & spicy, but that's par for her. Honestly, they nailed it on that concoction.